Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ship Tracking

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2015 | 05:12 PM
Jhoffmann
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by c_Gio
Your boat came on the prev Thursday, yes? 8 days then...?
That is correct - 8 days from port arrival in SD to my dealer in Long Beach. Taking her home tonight!
Old 11-23-2015 | 11:07 PM
Danus ex
Track Day

Originally Posted by JAM2
I've given up! It took one guy I know one month from port to dealer... Not acceptable, especially, when it's a ED car that is already paid for, in some way, shape, or form. IMO, PCNA should prioritize the handful of the ED cars, instead of fixing the Macan recall problems.

Let's see, my boat gets delayed by 4 days and arrives at the same time as another Porsche boat on Nov 12. Now the port needs to process twice the load, since there was no spacing apart, plus the Macan recall, making a dealer delivery anyone's guess.
My car was on the Crystal Ace as well, also after an ED. I dropped off two weeks before you. Currently, my dealer has no idea where my car is and has been unable to track it due to a systems outage (local or system-wide, I don't know). Hopefully our cars haven't been "lost" by union stevedores and routed to Mexico as company cars for El Chapo's boys!
Old 11-23-2015 | 11:11 PM
JAM2
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Danus ex
My car was on the Crystal Ace as well, also after an ED. I dropped off two weeks before you. Currently, my dealer has no idea where my car is and has been unable to track it due to a systems outage (local or system-wide, I don't know). Hopefully our cars haven't been "lost" by union stevedores and routed to Mexico as company cars for El Chapo's boys!
It's found! I got a call at 15:30 today and the car came in over the weekend. They were trying to get it ready for me to pick up tomorrow. If it doesn't happen before noon, I won't be able to get it until Wednesday.

My dealer is only 90 miles away from the port.
Old 11-24-2015 | 12:14 AM
mathfuzzy
Rennlist Member

So, three club coupes being delivered this week, I think: Jam2, JHoffman and Leader. Did I miss anybody? Oh, Mach86. Anybody else? Pics?
Old 11-24-2015 | 12:22 AM
dhud
Instructor

I was told mine hit Emden last Thursday. Supposed to go on a ship this week. My SA was correct in August when we locked. He said, "My advice, now forget about it." It's been a long wait. Glad all of you are getting your CC's delivered. It keeps me pacified listening to your stories. Congratulations!
Old 11-24-2015 | 12:27 AM
Leader
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mathfuzzy
So, three club coupes being delivered this week, I think: Jam2, JHoffman and Leader. Did I miss anybody? Oh, Mach86. Anybody else? Pics?
From your lips, JD...
My car seems to love San Diego. As of tonight, it's still there (as in NOT here). Gah.
Old 11-24-2015 | 12:30 AM
c_Gio
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Leader
From your lips, JD...
My car seems to love San Diego. As of tonight, it's still there (as in NOT here). Gah.
Is this day 11? Wtf
Old 11-24-2015 | 12:32 AM
tekniik
Advanced

It's in!! Pickup is tomorrow and then straight to clear bra. Should get it back Wednesday and take some pictures this weekend.

Old 11-24-2015 | 12:52 AM
Leader
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by c_Gio
Is this day 11? Wtf
Yup.
But, it's almost over...Day 11, I mean.
Tomorrow will be Day 12.
And for those of us keeping score, it was exactly nine months ago today I found out my name had been pulled in the lottery to buy a Club Coupe.
Old 11-24-2015 | 01:42 AM
mathfuzzy
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Leader
From your lips, JD... My car seems to love San Diego. As of tonight, it's still there (as in NOT here). Gah.
Boo. Sorry to hear. I drove past Rusnak today and was wondering.

I'm in San Diego and will try to shoo it along if I see it.
Old 11-24-2015 | 01:09 PM
Jhoffmann
Rennlist Member

I tool delivery of my Club Coupe last night and have her tucked away in her new home until I can get the clearbra/tint installed this weekend. I can't believe she's finally here and mine - it's kinda of like having a kid all over again...
Attached Images  
Old 11-24-2015 | 01:13 PM
Porsche_nuts
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Jhoffmann
I tool delivery of my Club Coupe last night and have her tucked away in her new home until I can get the clearbra/tint installed this weekend. I can't believe she's finally here and mine - it's kinda of like having a kid all over again...
Congrats. Beautiful car. Just hope those bikes are secured tightly!
Old 11-24-2015 | 01:50 PM
mathfuzzy
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Jhoffmann
Congrats Josh!

How do you like the stereo? ; )
Old 11-25-2015 | 09:45 PM
Leader
Rennlist Member

I'm in. Car arrived at the dealer yesterday (late) and I took delivery this morning.
Having transitioned from a 2011 GTS to the Club Coupe, my short review (80 miles) is the CC is better in every category. More later.
Happy Thanksgiving, friends. We all have much to be thankful for...far beyond these beautiful cars.
Attached Images   
Old 11-26-2015 | 08:51 AM
PatrickC23
Racer

Originally Posted by dhud
I was told mine hit Emden last Thursday. Supposed to go on a ship this week. My SA was correct in August when we locked. He said, "My advice, now forget about it." It's been a long wait. Glad all of you are getting your CC's delivered. It keeps me pacified listening to your stories. Congratulations!
I have the same timeline it seems, but how do I find out which ship it ends up on.

Quick Reply: Ship Tracking