VERY positive experience with Sonnen Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 03:31 PM
worldattorney
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default VERY positive experience with Sonnen Porsche

Everyone,

I wanted to post a note here about a very positive experience I had with Brett from Sonnen Porsche.

There were some snafus with a Euro delivery of someone close to me and Brett selflessly went the distance to sort things out for him.

He was not only an absolute professional, but he has to be the most Euro-delivery-savvy dealer I have dealt with. He knows the 'system' inside and out and really treated everyone fairly.

I recommend him highly to anyone who is looking to buy a new Porsche whether or not for Euro Delivery or otherwise.

Thanks Brett.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:10 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,582 Likes on 2,331 Posts

Originally Posted by worldattorney
Everyone,

I wanted to post a note here about a very positive experience I had with Brett from Sonnen Porsche.

There were some snafus with a Euro delivery of someone close to me and Brett selflessly went the distance to sort things out for him.

He was not only an absolute professional, but he has to be the most Euro-delivery-savvy dealer I have dealt with. He knows the 'system' inside and out and really treated everyone fairly.

I recommend him highly to anyone who is looking to buy a new Porsche whether or not for Euro Delivery or otherwise.

Thanks Brett.
+1
Old 09-09-2015, 08:30 PM
Sonnen Porsche
Former Vendor

Received 104 Likes on 29 Posts

Thank you fro the kind words and I am glad your friend got taken care of. I know they will have a wonderful experience in Germany picking up their new Porsche!

Quick Reply: VERY positive experience with Sonnen Porsche