Sponsored by:

Unique Lime Gold Targa

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 06:29 PM
arena-RTR
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by STG991
A very bizarre analysis of the car. A car looks better depending on the state it's located in?

A great car looks good anywhere, a fugly one, looks good nowhere. My analysis ...
I respectfully disagree... The culture and the city it's in makes a big difference: Wearing white linen looks badass in Miami... in New York? Not so much.

Last edited by arena-RTR; 06-01-2015 at 06:56 PM.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:36 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts
Default Unique Lime Gold Targa

Originally Posted by arena-RTR
I respectfully disagree... The culture and the city it's in makes a big difference. White linen looks badass in Miami... in New York? Not so much.
You may have a point for clothing ...
Attached Images   
Old 06-01-2015, 06:37 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts
Default Unique Lime Gold Targa

And for the car
Attached Images   
Old 06-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 111 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by arena-RTR
Even more interesting is that he refused Sport Chrono...

Fishing for a bottom feeder? I'm a car salesman: all I need to do to find one of those is pick up the phone.

I like the color, and would be happy to drive this as a personal vehicle. I posted it because it's unique, and knew that Rennlist (at least used to be) a place where enthusiasts enjoyed discussing such vehicles.

Damn you figured me out. Whatever you do, don't tell everyone that wearing a tin-foil hat blocks my "mental voodoo"
Arena:

I for one have appreciated your input in a variety of other threads on this forum. But Rennlist has rules about advertising cars your organization has for sale...unless you are a site sponsor! Perhaps you should talk 'Circle Porsche' into becoming a Rennlist sponsor. Then this type of subtle solicitation becomes totally... 'kosher'!

In addition to that, you could also show a commitment to our forum by becoming a paying member yourself as an individual. I am sure you can afford that...it's not that much!

Good luck with the 'Lime Gold Metallic'...but it will continue to be a hard sell for most Porsche buyers. The invisible hand of the market, to paraphrase Adam Smith of 'The Wealth of Nations' fame, has worked its magic...and the verdict is that 'Lime Gold Metallic' sucks!

Saludos,
Eduardo
On the road at a Starbucks - Morgan Hill, CA
Old 06-01-2015, 06:59 PM
arena-RTR
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Z356
Arena:

I for one have appreciated your input in a variety of other threads on this forum. But Rennlist has rules about advertising cars your organization has for sale...unless you are a site sponsor! Perhaps you should talk 'Circle Porsche' into becoming a Rennlist sponsor. Then this type of subtle solicitation becomes totally... 'kosher'!

In addition to that, you could also show a commitment to our forum by becoming a paying member yourself as an individual. I am sure you can afford that...it's not that much!

Good luck with the 'Lime Gold Metallic'...but it will continue to be a hard sell for most Porsche buyers. The invisible hand of the market, to paraphrase Adam Smith of 'The Wealth of Nations' fame, has worked its magic...and the verdict is that 'Lime Gold Metallic' sucks!

Thanks Eduardo. I will propose the sponsorship idea to our GM, and upgrade my own account.
Old 06-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Vise
Drifting

Received 328 Likes on 202 Posts

Originally Posted by Mumbles
Pictures don't do it justice.
Agreed. Having seen a few lime gold cars around town (there is a Boxster or Cayman I've seen a few times) it looks worse in person.

Quick Reply: Unique Lime Gold Targa