Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Someone Parked in My Spot

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2015 | 05:36 PM
Lawsofpower
Instructor

Originally Posted by Parnelli
Baller, never bring a knife to a gunfight.

I signing off. Goodnight folks.
You should sign off before you get exposed for not even having any business being on a P-Car forum in the first place.
Old 05-06-2015 | 05:58 PM
Axxlrod
Instructor

Originally Posted by Lawsofpower
Btw, I'm posting this from Cap juluca, Anguilla right now! Where are you, buddy? At home attempting to argue how your boring career makes you special. Lol. Listen, whether I choose to lease or buy cash is my business and isn't indicative of my personal wealth, moron. Secondly, there is a distinction between being a finance guy and being a money guy. You manage my money. Congrats. I've never rented. I was taught at an early age how to maximize my money and surely not by paying someone else's mortgage. I think you should go back to "finance school".
I've been Cap Juluca. Incredible place.

You must have brought an ugly chick with you on vacation if you'd rather post on the internet, about a parking spot no less.
Old 05-06-2015 | 06:27 PM
Archimedes
Race Director

Originally Posted by Lawsofpower
Hardly the message. Just to address the clown who's trying to imply something else.
No worries, I think everyone can figure out who the clown is here.

There's an old saying. If you meet an ******* first thing in the morning, he's probably an *******. If you find yourself meeting ******** all day, you're probably the *******.

I find this tends to apply for internet forums as well.
Old 05-06-2015 | 07:01 PM
NoGaBiker
Drifting

I would have been pissed also, just like chatt. Not sure what I would have done, but if for some reason I happened to have a jackass parking sign in the back of my car, like chatt apparently did, I'd probably have stuck it to the glass of the parker also. At the very least I would leave some message just in case the idiot didn't realize he or she was doing something wrong. Otherwise next time I drive the car, this person just might be back again.

I think it's really funny how the person who is getting all bent out of shape over chat daring to come on to a forum for generally obsessive Porsche owners and complain about this, is claiming that he himself is so laid-back that if someone parked in his bought-and-paid-for parking place he would just smile and nod and wish them well, while leaving his car out on the street. In other words, I'm not seeing a whole lot of laid-back in this conversation from that party.
Old 05-06-2015 | 07:13 PM
Lawsofpower
Instructor

Originally Posted by Axxlrod
I've been Cap Juluca. Incredible place.

You must have brought an ugly chick with you on vacation if you'd rather post on the internet, about a parking spot no less.
Your chick couldn't come.

Yes. How dare I access the net while I'm here. The nerve!!!!
Old 05-06-2015 | 07:15 PM
Lawsofpower
Instructor

Originally Posted by NoGaBiker
I would have been pissed also, just like chatt. Not sure what I would have done, but if for some reason I happened to have a jackass parking sign in the back of my car, like chatt apparently did, I'd probably have stuck it to the glass of the parker also. At the very least I would leave some message just in case the idiot didn't realize he or she was doing something wrong. Otherwise next time I drive the car, this person just might be back again.

I think it's really funny how the person who is getting all bent out of shape over chat daring to come on to a forum for generally obsessive Porsche owners and complain about this, is claiming that he himself is so laid-back that if someone parked in his bought-and-paid-for parking place he would just smile and nod and wish them well, while leaving his car out on the street. In other words, I'm not seeing a whole lot of laid-back in this conversation from that party.
No one implied the above. Can you read?
Old 05-06-2015 | 08:37 PM
Noah Fect
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Parnelli
You are not a finance guy but you are a money guy? Dude, that sentence makes no sense.
AKA, a "Trustafarian."
The following users liked this post:
AmarilloMike (06-05-2020)

Quick Reply: Someone Parked in My Spot