Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 GTS Side Markers

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2015 | 01:22 PM
GSIRM3
Drifting

Default 991 GTS Side Markers

Is everyone receiving their GTS with LED side marker lights installed at factory? I took delivery of mine yesterday and was surprised that the OEM, amber lights were LED. I did not get LED headlights. My dealer swapped the amber ones out for clear, and fortunately had the LED ones in stock.

I thought the GTS would be coming from factory with the regular bulb side marker lights. Very pleasantly surprised that it came with the LED side markers.

Last edited by GSIRM3; 01-23-2015 at 03:41 PM.
Old 01-23-2015 | 01:40 PM
77tony
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GSIRM3
Is everyone getting LED side marker lights on their GTS? I took delivery of mine yesterday and was surprised that the OEM, amber lights were LED. I did not get LED headlights. My dealer swapped the amber ones out for clear, and fortunately had the LED ones in stock.
They look & function great. Looking forward to pics of your new ride (after the weather clears) T
Attached Images  
Old 01-23-2015 | 08:33 PM
jimbo1111
Banned

Originally Posted by GSIRM3
Is everyone receiving their GTS with LED side marker lights installed at factory? I took delivery of mine yesterday and was surprised that the OEM, amber lights were LED. I did not get LED headlights. My dealer swapped the amber ones out for clear, and fortunately had the LED ones in stock.

I thought the GTS would be coming from factory with the regular bulb side marker lights. Very pleasantly surprised that it came with the LED side markers.
I was surprised as well. LED for sure.

Quick Reply: 991 GTS Side Markers