Sponsored by:

Flashing 3rd brake light

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2014, 12:55 PM
Homeles
Three Wheelin'

Received 132 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Flashing 3rd brake light

This really works to keep people from getting to close to you when you brake. For $30, best mod so far.

Installed this a while back, but never shared it. It makes the 3rd brake light flash 6 times when you step on the brake. I bought the one that has a delay. If you step on the brake within 8 seconds, it won't flash. This is for stop and go traffic so you don't drive the person behind you crazy.

http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/12...tml?sort=3&o=0

If anyone's interested, pm me and I'll send you the link to purchase.

Didn't think there'd be this much response. Too many PM's. Here's the link.

http://www.kahtec.com/products.htm

Last edited by Homeles; 09-26-2014 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Added link
Old 09-26-2014, 01:19 PM
MKW
Rennlist Member

Received 64 Likes on 35 Posts

I thought flashing red brake lights were illegal in US...if so, cop bait and he'll get you for no front plate , for the hell of it , while pulled over also.

most people will just think your brake light circuit has a short in it
Old 09-26-2014, 01:39 PM
Homeles
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by MKW
I thought flashing red brake lights were illegal in US...if so, cop bait and he'll get you for no front plate , for the hell of it , while pulled over also.

most people will just think your brake light circuit has a short in it
Could be illegal in the communist state of Ca., but not here. We don't even have front plates.
Old 09-26-2014, 03:23 PM
Pez D. Spencer
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Real common on motorcycles here in Washington, have it on my Harley. Flashes my brake and turn signal lights several times, then solid on. Turn signals still function as turn signals. They may not be legal in Canada.
Old 09-26-2014, 04:47 PM
MKW
Rennlist Member

Received 64 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Homeles
Could be illegal in the communist state of Ca., but not here. We don't even have front plates.
Speaking of Communists, I hear from a local realtor who has made $$$$ dollars the past few years selling Bay Area real estate to mainland Chinese all cash investors is now turning their focus as a buyer's agent to scoop up residential homes your way in North Carolina 's vacation areas ... he is telling them that is the next great opportunity to shelter their $$$$ money they earn as $20 K a year ( wink wink ) govt civil servants who grant permits for construction, civic projects, etc.,
Old 09-26-2014, 05:01 PM
Homeles
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by MKW
Speaking of Communists, I hear from a local realtor who has made $$$$ dollars the past few years selling Bay Area real estate to mainland Chinese all cash investors is now turning their focus as a buyer's agent to scoop up residential homes your way in North Carolina 's vacation areas ... he is telling them that is the next great opportunity to shelter their $$$$ money they earn as $20 K a year ( wink wink ) govt civil servants who grant permits for construction, civic projects, etc.,
Cool. I got a bunch to sell. Thanks for the heads up!

Quick Reply: Flashing 3rd brake light