Sponsored by:

Phoenix Leader

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2014, 03:39 AM
drmatara
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by BrandoU2
I'm gonna do EVERY piece of glass including the all glass sunroof. Gonna go 75 on the windshield. I will decide at the shop on the rest. The specs on Photosync are really impressive. I've compared with Llumar Formula One Pinnacle, Llumar Air 80 and 3m Crystalline. I'm focused primarily on IR rejection and visibility as opposed to aesthetic. Formula One might be better if you're looking for a charcoal tint. The Photosync is slightly blue.

Formula One is ceramic. Photosync, Crystalline and Llumar Air 80 are all "nano technology" tints. All of which will not interfere with RF transmission.
So the windshield 75, how about the sides and rear? Can you send me a PM with the price? I don't think I want to do the windshield but definitely interested for sides and rear
Old 09-06-2014, 05:55 PM
BrandoU2
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got a call from the dealer that a car carrier just pulled up out front. Unknown if my car is on it. He'll call back when he knows.....
What a tease man. We'll see

Saturday 6Sep 1:45PM
Old 09-06-2014, 06:02 PM
drmatara
Pro

Just got a call from the dealer that a car carrier just pulled up out front. Unknown if my car is on it. He'll call back when he knows.....
What a tease man. We'll see

Saturday 6Sep 1:45PM
Great news, I hope your car is on that carrier...I got to call my dealer and see if they got my car yet, but if yours just arrived, that probably means that mine still in transit
Old 09-06-2014, 08:41 PM
BrandoU2
Intermediate

My car NOT on that truck. But, according to the dealer, the driver said that they were loading a bunch on trucks at the dock today and later on this evening or tomorrow is still quite possible. Sorry for the false alarm but it sounds like the cars are moving! Should be sooner rather than later.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:50 PM
drmatara
Pro

My car NOT on that truck. But, according to the dealer, the driver said that they were loading a bunch on trucks at the dock today and later on this evening or tomorrow is still quite possible. Sorry for the false alarm but it sounds like the cars are moving! Should be sooner rather than later.
Bummer, I called my dealer and they said same thing...no car...but they told me that most likely Thursday...I don't know why so long but that's what they said
Old 09-07-2014, 01:09 AM
az audi
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That you for the updates guys.

I live in AZ and have 3M crystalline all the way around on two cars. No complaints.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:56 AM
drmatara
Pro

Originally Posted by az audi
That you for the updates guys.

I live in AZ and have 3M crystalline all the way around on two cars. No complaints.
So are you going to do Crystalline on the GT3 as well?
Old 09-07-2014, 03:40 PM
az audi
Racer

Originally Posted by drmatara
So are you going to do Crystalline on the GT3 as well?
I am. The lightest tint on the windshield, 90 or 10, I forget which they call it. And the darkest tint on the balance.
Old 09-07-2014, 07:12 PM
drmatara
Pro

So any news guys? BrandoU2, did you check with your dealer today?
Old 09-08-2014, 12:36 AM
BrandoU2
Intermediate

All quiet today. My main SP is off today so I didn't call. Been watching the kids play soccer!!! Awesome !

Doc, did you get my PM with the quotes? Crystalline has excellent specs. Price is similar to Photosync. Both are nano tech.
Old 09-08-2014, 12:44 AM
drmatara
Pro

All quiet today. My main SP is off today so I didn't call. Been watching the kids play soccer!!! Awesome !

Doc, did you get my PM with the quotes? Crystalline has excellent specs. Price is similar to Photosync. Both are nano tech.
Well I'm sure we'll get the cars in next few days, ready for the coming up weekend

Nope, I did not get the PM with the quotes...try again...I'm going to send you a PM see if you receive it.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:09 AM
BrandoU2
Intermediate

Received yours. Copied mine to your profile page from my "sent" folder. Don't know what the skinny on this is.....
Old 09-09-2014, 10:57 PM
BrandoU2
Intermediate

No car today. Dealer says he called the port this afternoon(dealer thought it would arrive NLT today).
Dealer says that according to the port, the car WILL arrive sometime tomorrow. Hopefully that means BH also!!! And LV perhaps!

Any word on that GT3?
Old 09-09-2014, 11:01 PM
drmatara
Pro

No car here either...my salesperson told my Thursday for sure...so I'm ok with that...not bad getting the keys to a 911 on 9/11...
Old 09-10-2014, 12:27 AM
az audi
Racer

Originally Posted by drmatara
No car here either...my salesperson told my Thursday for sure...so I'm ok with that...not bad getting the keys to a 911 on 9/11...
No word from my rep. I am traveling this week so Friday is the absolute earliest I could get there if it was ready. I was hoping if I focus on work and stop calling my rep the car would magically appear. So ready....

Quick Reply: Phoenix Leader