Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help, GT silver with what interior colors?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 12:04 AM
Badknees
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lbcgolf
My DBM Cabrio is full leather black & grey... probably looks good with a silver, but not as splashy.

Is that Pebble Grey or Platinum Grey ?
Old 02-04-2014, 07:47 AM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,016 Likes on 282 Posts

Originally Posted by Badknees
Is that Pebble Grey or Platinum Grey ?
My guess is platinum. Pebble is very light.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:52 AM
Suzy991
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sgroer
My guess is platinum. Pebble is very light.
Yes indeed. 100% sure it's platinum. Pebble grey comes with agate, which has a brown hue and this is definitely black on the top of the dashboard..

Suzy (via iOS app)
Old 02-04-2014, 08:24 AM
addysdaddy
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 008
You could get black leather and seats in deviating red.
any photos - this would be my pick of choice.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:23 AM
Suzy991
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by addysdaddy
any photos - this would be my pick of choice.
Brett from Sonnen Porsche (a member here on Rennlist) has ordered several cars with combinations of red and black in the interior.

Here's a link to a silver car with black interior and red seats: http://sonnen-porsche.ebizautos.com/...-11310919.html

This is also an option you can consider (also from Sonnen Porsche):

Suzy (via iOS app)
Old 02-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Domer911
Rennlist Member

Received 356 Likes on 191 Posts

the agate is very nice!
Old 02-09-2014, 11:36 PM
Fixinbones
Pro

Received 132 Likes on 70 Posts

Well I decided to change from all espresso to the espresso/cognac with deviating carpet in espresso. Thanks.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Badknees
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fixinbones
Well I decided to change from all espresso to the espresso/cognac with deviating carpet in espresso. Thanks.
That'll look real nice
Old 02-12-2014, 02:36 AM
fester
Rennlist Member

Received 113 Likes on 68 Posts

Something like this??

Last edited by fester; 05-16-2014 at 01:37 AM.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:36 AM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Fixinbones
Originally Posted by Badknees
That'll look real nice
Fixin,

That will be nice looking.

As Badknees pic shows, I would also add the steering column in leather with deviating stitching, which you will have the pleasure of seeing every time you drive the car.

Also, don't forget to add the cognac stitching to the steeering wheel, which is one of the often missed items when deviating stitching is selected.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Fixinbones
Pro

Originally Posted by gota911
Fixin, That will be nice looking. As Badknees pic shows, I would also add the steering column in leather with deviating stitching, which you will have the pleasure of seeing every time you drive the car. Also, don't forget to add the cognac stitching to the steeering wheel, which is one of the often missed items when deviating stitching is selected.
I thought about the steering column in leather but I think the cognac deviating stitching is a bit too busy in that area for my tastes. Also the back part of the wheel is black and it blends in nicely with the black steering column. With the espresso interior the steering column in leather is a must because there's just so much brown in the car that the black column sticks out like a sore thumb. Thanks for the suggestions
Old 02-12-2014, 10:13 AM
Samp4
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the espresso cognac interior without the leather on the steering column and I think it would look much better with. I am not sure if the back of the wheel would be covered or still black it it bugs me like it is. I am also not sure if you can get in espresso without deviated stitching?

I have looked for a place where I can get the column in leather but can't find anywhere.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:42 AM
Suzy991
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Anthracite4sCab
I have the espresso cognac interior without the leather on the steering column and I think it would look much better with. I am not sure if the back of the wheel would be covered or still black it it bugs me like it is. I am also not sure if you can get in espresso without deviated stitching? I have looked for a place where I can get the column in leather but can't find anywhere.
You can get the steering wheel column covered in leather with any color stitching you want, so you can order it with espresso stitching. No problem... The back of the steering wheel itself will remain black plastic.

But I think what Badknees was talking about, is the steering wheel itself with deviated stitching in Cognac. That is also a very nice (although pretty expensive) option.

For me, every other color than black, I would get with PCM covered in leather as well. I know it is expensive, but it just looks so much good when it is not black plastic. Also the center console trim looks very well in leather, instead of the aluminium. That said... Everything is very subjective of course.

Suzy (via iOS app)
Old 02-12-2014, 10:56 AM
Fixinbones
Pro

Originally Posted by Anthracite4sCab
I have the espresso cognac interior without the leather on the steering column and I think it would look much better with. I am not sure if the back of the wheel would be covered or still black it it bugs me like it is. I am also not sure if you can get in espresso without deviated stitching? I have looked for a place where I can get the column in leather but can't find anywhere.
Do you have any pictures handy of your column area? Regarding not getting the deviating stitching on the espresso steering column, I'm a bit skeptical if the dealer could get that ordered correctly, lol.
I did order the enter console in leather, the PCM in leather is just too much.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:05 AM
addysdaddy
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Suzy991
Brett from Sonnen Porsche (a member here on Rennlist) has ordered several cars with combinations of red and black in the interior.

Here's a link to a silver car with black interior and red seats: http://sonnen-porsche.ebizautos.com/...-11310919.html

This is also an option you can consider (also from Sonnen Porsche):

Suzy (via iOS app)
Wow Suzy, that interior is a stunner.

Quick Reply: Help, GT silver with what interior colors?