Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help! Reaching out to the Melbourne or Orlando FL Porsche brothers...

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2013, 05:16 PM
socalsteve
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Help! Reaching out to the Melbourne or Orlando FL Porsche brothers...

EDIT: this has been taken care of...thank you all!

Hey all you Floridians,

Care to help a brother Porsche owner out? You will be compensated for your time and mileage...and, a nice bottle of Scotch or Bourbon as well!

There is a car at Porsche of Melbourne, FL that I am seriously interested in. We have worked out an equitable deal on trading my car,buying theirs, accessories, etc.

The issue is my wife (isn't it always). She feels, and she is probably correct (as she usually is) that with the roads of LA being so bad, that the car should be test driven on bumpy roads to suss out and bad rattles, pops, squeaks, etc that drive most of us crazy (except for people who always listen to music really loudly while they drive).

I just need someone to drive to the dealership, test drive the car on some bumpy roads and report back if there are any noises to be concerned about. Of course, look the car over inside and out and report if there is any wear and tear, damages, scratches, been smoked in, etc...

I know, tough job...anyone up to the task? The dealership will know you are coming and will make it very pleasant for you.

Please PM me or email me at Local399@aol.com and we can go over all the details.

This would really help me out as this is a car I really want!

Thank you so much in advance,

Steve

PS: Please save me a trip across the US and back for a 20 minute test drive...

Last edited by socalsteve; 12-28-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Quick Reply: Help! Reaching out to the Melbourne or Orlando FL Porsche brothers...