Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sport Design Package, Anybody got it?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 01:22 PM
Tacet-Conundrum
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you for that input. I tried asking that same question at six speed due to the traffic of their turbo forum and you would have thought I was at a high school study hall.

I also want to plug up the turbo inlets on the rear quarters and redirecting the inlets somewhere else.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:38 PM
Suzy991
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Maybe one thing to keep in mind is that your warranty is gone with all those adaptions you wanna make to the car. Personally I'm not sure if that is a smart thing to do, especially when you want to move the inlets to a different place.
According to some members of Rennteam, with some internal sources, Porsche has had some real problems with the heat management when developing this car. Moving the inlets could get you in to big trouble.

Why not a C2S? Or is the speed of the turbo that important to you? With a C2S you have a lot more "room" to fit adaptions, without going through all that trouble. Just my opinion....

Suzy991
Old 10-03-2013, 03:53 AM
Explorer7
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whats up with his breathing? ..
Old 10-03-2013, 04:04 PM
docmalone
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

I have it on a cabriolet. I can't post a pic from this computer but you can click on my name to see my previous posts and look if interested.

I LOVE the front fascia with the sport design package. It makes the regular front end seem unfinished, in my opinion.

Quick Reply: Sport Design Package, Anybody got it?