PSE TODAY

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 11:37 AM
Dalema
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by kitwetzler
Sonnen Porsche

Now, I'm not 100% sure this is everything. I don't know if the tips are different or if there are other parts, etc.
Sent you a PM.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:34 PM
Richard K.
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JoeNo
Thanks for the posts. I got the car back Saturday. It was actually ready Friday afternoon at 4, so it took them 7 hours including their lunch break to complete. Final tally was 3946 and change. Anyone in the Atlanta area considering a OEM sport exhaust for their P-car should give Max at Jim Ellis Porsche a call. As far as ordering it when purchasing the car, I agree its the less expensive way to go. But, I now have a new toy! It sounds incredible. I honestly can not contain my smile and laughter when driving around town. I probably averaged 10mpg and didn't listen to the radio.all weekend. I know this sucks, but I didn't take any video yet but it will and I will post it. I'm going to pick up the deinstallled stock exhaust tomorrow from the dealer. I'll post it in classifieds but if anyone is interested in it, let me know.
Have a good night!
Joe
I too, have found I seldom listen to the radio anymore after getting PSE installed 2 weeks ago.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:45 PM
chuckbdc
Race Car

Received 323 Likes on 195 Posts

Originally Posted by JoeNo
Thanks for the posts. I got the car back Saturday. It was actually ready Friday afternoon at 4, so it took them 7 hours including their lunch break to complete. Final tally was 3946 and change. Anyone in the Atlanta area considering a OEM sport exhaust for their P-car should give Max at Jim Ellis Porsche a call. As far as ordering it when purchasing the car, I agree its the less expensive way to go. But, I now have a new toy! It sounds incredible. I honestly can not contain my smile and laughter when driving around town. I probably averaged 10mpg and didn't listen to the radio.all weekend. I know this sucks, but I didn't take any video yet but it will and I will post it. I'm going to pick up the deinstallled stock exhaust tomorrow from the dealer. I'll post it in classifieds but if anyone is interested in it, let me know.
Have a good night!
Joe
This feeling huh? Happens to everyone with aftermarket PSE:

Quick Reply: PSE TODAY