Sponsored by:

PCM Oddities

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 09:06 AM
balakris
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PCM Oddities

Whenever I set my audio controls, ie Voice Guidance volume for nav, or bass and treble settings for bluetooth audio, it always reverts back to the default middle setting when I turn the car off.

Very annoying. With PSE and revs at full bore its hard to hear the nav lady's voice at the middle setting which it constantly reverts to.

Anyone have this issue and know if there's a fix? I have the Bose Audio if that makes a difference.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:46 PM
Bluehorizon
Instructor

Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts

I think you have to hit the seat memory option for it to remember your settings.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:53 PM
rnl
Burning Brakes

Received 458 Likes on 204 Posts

Originally Posted by balakris
Whenever I set my audio controls, ie Voice Guidance volume for nav, or bass and treble settings for bluetooth audio, it always reverts back to the default middle setting when I turn the car off.

Very annoying. With PSE and revs at full bore its hard to hear the nav lady's voice at the middle setting which it constantly reverts to.

Anyone have this issue and know if there's a fix? I have the Bose Audio if that makes a difference.

You can link the PCM audio to the speed. I think it is called the SDV setting on sound. Just crank it up to plus 6

Your key memory will remember the settings, make sure to press SET and 3 after you make the changes. Occasionally I grab the the "other" key and get in and all of the settings are different than are set to my key.

Quick Reply: PCM Oddities