oCarbon.com - 991 carbon fiber interior trim - introductory pricing

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 12:07 PM
oCarbon
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SamFromTX
Matt,
Sorry to use this venue to contact you but you have not responded to my emails and your phone number is "no longer in service". I also want others on the forum to be aware of this. As you know, I sent you my deposit months ago, then I sent you the core that surrounds the gear shifter. As of yet, I have not received my finished product from you. I do not want to jump to any conclusions yet and wanted to give you the benefit of doubt before I proceed further. Please let me know if you intend to send me my parts or not. Thanks.
Sam
Apologies about the phone, it seems as though our voicemail got full over the holiday weekend, so that should be sorted now. Looks like the only email I have from you was over the holiday weekend as well, which I was still catching up on this morning.

As you know, the majority of your set has been done for quite some time, and I offered to ship it to you then, but you declined. The shifter core being on backorder is what delayed your order. We're almost finished with that piece.

I'm going to go ahead and ship out the majority of your order today, that way you can at least see the parts and know that we aren't trying to rip you off or anything of that nature.

Sorry again about the miscommunication over the holiday weekend. Feel free to email me if you have any additional questions.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:27 PM
byk
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Carbon Parts look pretty good. Do you know if you can do larger print, not 2x2 but like 4x4, similar to what lumma does? And similar light blue color?

Name:  29622568.jpg
Views: 7028
Size:  79.0 KB
Old 09-05-2013, 12:17 AM
oCarbon
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by byk
Carbon Parts look pretty good. Do you know if you can do larger print, not 2x2 but like 4x4, similar to what lumma does? And similar light blue color?

Attachment 758895
That looks more like a 1x1 in a thicker tow size. We could custom order a fabric this fabric, but I wouldn't recommend it because the Porsche trim is so skinny, you would only have like 2 or 3 squares per piece. As for blue, they probably just tinted the epoxy a little bit blue.

Quick Reply: oCarbon.com - 991 carbon fiber interior trim - introductory pricing