Sponsored by:

Xenon pics plz

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 02:23 AM
Lebreeze
Instructor

Received 57 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Xenon pics plz

I'm just trying to make sure I'm making the right decision about the headlights. My order gets locked down very soon and with the recent addition of the led headlights I just doing a little more research. I've always love the look of the original xenons. But I'm not sure if I've ever seen any pics of the dlrls or headlight at night. I think I'm going to skip the LEDs because 3500 Canadian is a lot. And I don't love the pics I've seen so far of the LEDs. Pics of the xenons would be helpful.

Thanks
Old 05-20-2013, 10:15 AM
WCE
User

Received 186 Likes on 91 Posts

At the "disposable" income levels of most Porsche buyers, many will opt for the LED headlights just for the 4 DRL LEDs in the housing - just like the people who buy PCCB for the yellow calipers!
Personally, I'd like to see some objective proof they illuminate the road as brightly and completely as the standard xenons. I've driven next to some Audi's with them and it seemed like my xenons lit up the road better. I'm sure LEDs are the future, just not convinced they're superior yet and certainly not worth Porsche's asking price!

Quick Reply: Xenon pics plz