Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thought I'd be proud of it, I'm proud of myself now! My new C2 Aqua with red interior

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 03:40 PM
sfo
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

stunning combination!!
Old 04-22-2013, 03:47 PM
ECS Tuning
Former Vendor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

That looks fantastic !! Can't wait to see the upcoming photos from Fridays session. Enjoy
Old 04-23-2013, 06:23 AM
iLeo
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for everyone who replied, appreciate it

Originally Posted by Z356
You are not the only one that found that combination very attractive! Attached are photos of my MY2012 Spyder! Mabrouk, my friend!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Back in Zuffenhausen
Yes, I remember that car. The thing is, the colors look a bit different in reality. In pictures I feel they're more pale, especially the Aqua. While in reality, oh my god! Stunning!

Originally Posted by hockeyguy
It needs the wheels painted white for the "Captain America" look...lol

All kidding aside, I love the combo on your boxter. It looks great on a roadster.
The 911 coupe is more elegant, and I'm not as sure about it yet. I think if you platinum-ized your wheels, added tint, or added any cosmetic mods to make your car look more aggressive, the Aqua/Red combo will look even better....it's an edgy color combo for an edgy-looking car.
I am considering Platinum wheels. In fact I've intentionally kept some options (including Platinum) to be done after I get the car as I ran way over budget already with all the options I ordered. I know it'd cost me more, but it's better for cash flow.

Originally Posted by number 9
Congratulations for sticking with the aqua and red- my favorite combo and the aqua blue looks especially nice on the new 991. Eduardos Spyder caught my attention long ago and one of his awesome pics remains as my screen saver for longer than 6 months now! Eduardo, all of your posts are incredible and you are a true Color Boss!!

I think that aqua is to be discontinued soon and replaced with sapphire (?) which will make your car all the more rare. Looking forward to your photo shoot, enjoy!
Oh yes, that's the best news I got yet! Please Porsche, DISCONTINUE THE COLOR, and never offer it again!

Originally Posted by ww007
Congrats! I think I recall your post a while back asking about this very combo, and I showed you pics of my BMW convertible with the same color combo telling you to stick with it. I'm glad you did, and it looks fantastic! But I agree, throw some dark tints on there and it'll be perfect!
Yes, that's true, I loved that car. I also saw the Ferrari italia with similar color combination somewhere.

Thanks again everyone!
Old 04-24-2013, 02:39 AM
advantyper
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice combo!
Old 04-24-2013, 07:09 PM
eg991
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sick combination. The red interior is gorgeous, and I think it works really nicely on Aqua Blue. My current car (M3 for 2 more months as I await the arrival of my white over black 911C2S coupe in June, hopefully) has a similar color scheme, and it pops.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:34 PM
2ndof2
Three Wheelin'

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Great car but I suspect you'll take it in the shorts on resale based purely upon the interior color and limited demand for such an...umm...eccentric choice? Better keep it in PERFECT condition if you want to get all of the money later on. However, maybe $$$ is a non-issue? In any case, enjoy the ride. Still pretty sweet no matter the color.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:40 PM
theporscheguy
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's an interesting color combination. I have always thought of the silver with red as the classic color combo but whats important is that you like it. Enjoy.

Quick Reply: Thought I'd be proud of it, I'm proud of myself now! My new C2 Aqua with red interior