Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Michelin tires

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 05:12 AM
holminator
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I hate them because they suck in wet conditions relative to the Pilots and I'm one of those guys that loves driving in the rain. P-Zeros are also more difficult to feel the threshold of when the tires reach optimal temperature and the tire tends to be too stiff when the outside air temperatures go below 50F. My experience with the zeros started on the Autobahn. In the last ten years, the zero tire compound feels more rigid than 10 years ago. I would never buy them. Having gone through new tires every 6 months in Germany, I would say Michelins are the best.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:58 AM
parkerfe
Burning Brakes

Received 249 Likes on 152 Posts

I have 17k+ miles on the PZeros on my 991c2s and they still look good. I suspect I will get more than 20k+ miles on them before they are worn down to the thread bars. While I have not done a track event, I do drive it daily, including some spirited drives up in the N.Ga. mountain roads. I do check the tire psi regularly and change between comfort and sport pressures every so often.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:28 PM
VC74
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

on a different note...its the first time my rears wore out on the outside edge first and centers and inside still ok, its usually been the other way around for me..(only 3 track days)..is the camber different on the 991??

Quick Reply: Michelin tires