Sponsored by:

New to Porsche and forum

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 09:34 PM
meine911
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Naushaud
Thanks for the comments everyone! The wheels were powder coated through Park Place Porsche here in Dallas, whoever they went through did an excellent job. I felt like there needed to be a little bit of color just to break up the white/black monotony so went with colored center caps, cheaper off Amazon.

FYI I just broke the 2k break in point over the weekend and punched it a couple of times in normal mode and... ZOOOM, really amazing torque. My buddy has an 07 TT and wasn't expecting it to feel anywhere near as fast but it did "remind" me of his turbo. I'll post some pics of the interior soon...

Oh can anyone recommend what they use to clean and protect the interior, specifically the dash? I see a lot of posts on caring for the exterior but not much for inside. I love the flat black look of the interior and would hate to put anything that glosses it up.
Nice car. White with black wheels looks sharp and a little mean at the same time. Congrats. On your interior there are threads out there that you can search. My approach has always been low on chemicals and high on distilled water and maybe some vinegar diluted on non leather surfaces. Keep it clean and out of the sun.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:52 PM
DHill
Advanced

CONGRATS & Welcome!! Beautiful car!! Those wheels are STUNNING and Agressive!!
Old 02-13-2013, 12:54 AM
Naushaud
Intermediate

Yes I think I got lucky, well the dealer even told me I got in the order at the perfect time. Without checking I think it was around 6-7 weeks from order to delivery.

Will do a search again on interior care, thanks for the responses!
Old 02-13-2013, 03:40 AM
oldman40
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lucky indeed! i ordered in november, planning to take delivery in march!

congrats on a great build, i also love the wheels! enjoy,
Old 02-14-2013, 08:51 AM
spourreza
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, now I am painting my rims!!! sweet car
Old 02-15-2013, 01:15 PM
cmb13
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Naushaud
Thanks for the comments everyone! The wheels were powder coated through Park Place Porsche here in Dallas, whoever they went through did an excellent job. I felt like there needed to be a little bit of color just to break up the white/black monotony so went with colored center caps, cheaper off Amazon.

FYI I just broke the 2k break in point over the weekend and punched it a couple of times in normal mode and... ZOOOM, really amazing torque. My buddy has an 07 TT and wasn't expecting it to feel anywhere near as fast but it did "remind" me of his turbo. I'll post some pics of the interior soon...

Oh can anyone recommend what they use to clean and protect the interior, specifically the dash? I see a lot of posts on caring for the exterior but not much for inside. I love the flat black look of the interior and would hate to put anything that glosses it up.
I believe Aerospace 303 is widely regarded as the best interior cleaner / protector.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:38 AM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

looks great (looks just like my car!)
Old 02-25-2013, 05:10 AM
bevanswa1
Banned

I have the Fabspeed.

Quick Reply: New to Porsche and forum