Programming High Rise Garage Openers?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2017, 10:26 AM
Dennis C
Rocky Mountain High
Rennlist Member

Received 1,248 Likes on 783 Posts

Originally Posted by shake1
Thanks, I'm going to attempt this. I've always been able to connect home garage doors easily but haven't been successful with my apartment garage gate. It's super annoying to pull the FOB out of my pocket every single time so if I'm successful this would make it much more convenient. Will report back if successful.
Good luck. Follow the instructions in the manual to program the button in your car, and you should be fine.
Old 09-11-2017, 02:22 PM
flickroll
Burning Brakes

Received 74 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by advantyper
Anyone else with 991 have problem programming garage openers from high rise building? Programming usual garage opener is super easy.

I lived in high rise building with two security gates, attached image of back of remote. I tried to program each button from the remote to my car and the flasher flash 3 times, on manual it stated signal been stored in memory.

but it never works, anyone else figure a solution or tip for this?

TKs
It is possible the system you are trying to operate is on a special frequency that cannot be programmed into the Porsche. I had this happen once when I was temporarily living in an apartment. Had to use the remote that was given to me by the apartment management.

Quick Reply: Programming High Rise Garage Openers?