Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seat ventilation

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 01:09 PM
holminator
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I must be "too drunk to taste this chicken." Sir, I'm fully clothed every day in Miami, ah, while in the Porsche, and I feel the "suction" just fine every and I mean every day. Also like that the 991 air is quieter than the Panameria's seat ventilation.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:38 PM
simsgw
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by PCC
[...]In my option they work poorly (just barely better than nothing). If you are fully dressed I doubt you will feel them.[...]
That's nonsense, unless your definition of 'better' would be a chill suit like we wear under Nomex. I'm wearing tweed pants and three layers of wool on my upper body this time of year. And I'm using the seat heater. Twice I've turned on the seat ventilation out of curiosity and had to turn it off immediately because it made me cold despite all that.

Gary
Old 01-26-2013, 10:18 PM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

love it as an option. it just pulls air thru seat, does not actually "cool"... if you have AC on it feels cooler because it pulls the surrounding AC around and thru.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:22 PM
holminator
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Ergo it cools. Wow. Amazing.

Someone is telling me this thing doesn't cool my nut sack but when I turn it on it's like an ice cube on my nuts. Nuts.

I tend to think in bottom lines. Forgive me. And I don't care if it sucks or blows. All I care about is that it works.

Quick Reply: Seat ventilation