Sponsored by:

991S Build and Price with European Delivery

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 10:16 PM
rpilot
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Frenzyy
rpilot: yea, i'm a little confused too on why my offer for ED and Local delivery is the same price. I'm on the West Coast, so not sure if that is a strong or weak market where he can make extra $ on a extra allocation.

If I was offered extra $3k off for local delivery over ED, I'd do a local delivery and save the $3k

Well, maybe I misread or misunderstood your OP. It is not strange that the dealer is offering the same price for ED / Local Delivery. Technically, that is exactly what they are supposed to do. So, either you have a super dealer, a sales person who is wet behind the ears and does not know any different , a dealership who recognizes that the value of an extra allocation is overall net positive for them or some combination thereof.

The way I read your OP, it seemed they were offering you an additional $3K off to do euro delivery instead of local delivery and since the number was equivalent to the higher price the dealership pays for this car, my speculation was that the SA was a bit confused. OTH, I don't think the 4.5K you are getting off is a bad price.

Good luck with your decision !

Last edited by rpilot; 12-18-2012 at 11:34 AM.

Quick Reply: 991S Build and Price with European Delivery