Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C2S Cab --> Need Color Advice/Photos!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 01:28 AM
Willpowers
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C2S Cab --> Need Color Advice/Photos!

Hey All,

I've been a lurker on here for a few weeks and am going to order a C2S next weekend if all goes to plan. I've researched my options in detail and will post my build on a subsequent post. Basically, the only (big) decision I'm struggling with now is color. I've been trolling around the forum trying to find images of cars with the colors I'm most interested in but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. Can anyone help with pictures of the following combinations? Any help appreciated, including advice!

Option 1: Dark Blue Metallic / Black roof / Two Tone black & platinum grey interior

Option 3: Dark Blue Metallic / Black roof / Espresso

Option 4: Dark Blue Metallic / Black roof / Umber

Option 5: Basalt Black / Black roof / Black interior

Option 6: White / Black roof / Black interior or Two Tone black & platinum grey interior

Finally, I'm really struggling between the Carrera Classic wheel and the Carrera S wheel painted Platinum....any thoughts or photos of these wheels with the body colors mentioned above???

Any help much appreciated!

W
Old 12-10-2012, 06:59 AM
Nine Nine One
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

These are some good options and I considered #1 to #3. Ultimately I ended up with Dark Blue Metallic with blue roof and 2-tone beige/black full leather. Very similar to your Option 1 except the beige versus grey. My old 997 was grey and while it looks nice I wanted a change.

The other difference is that I went with a blue roof. I couldn't find a blue/blue to look at so this is really from seeing photos. It seems to have better lines and shows off the other features of the car better - to me. But, I could have been happy with a black roof as well - kind of a coin flip.

Last edited by Nine Nine One; 12-10-2012 at 07:00 AM. Reason: typo
Old 12-10-2012, 07:00 AM
ArashApollo
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey! I can help with option 1. Just click the link and go through the pics. It's not a cab though..

Dark blue
Black / platinum interior
Platinum wheels

http://flic.kr/p/dxueQZ

Quick Reply: C2S Cab --> Need Color Advice/Photos!