Last DE of season in Los Angeles area

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 10:07 PM
simsgw
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Last DE of season in Los Angeles area

Originally Posted by Nicoli35
Enjoy your track time coming up! Love reading about that. I haven't tracked a car before but am a member of the PCA and hoping to attend some events as the weather clears up next year. I could use some driver's training at least.
DE time is an excellent idea for any Porsche owner. Not only is it entertaining, but over the years, it can save your car or even your life. Cindy always insisted we had been saved half a dozen times by my track training back in the sixties. I always said it was only five times, because the convertible we didn't run over in our motorhome would barely have slowed the Bounder. Track training only saved their lives, not ours.

Anyone nearby should come out to the Fairplex (in Pomona Ca) this Sunday (Nov 18). We have waived late registration fees for this last event of the season. Novice ground school is 5-7:00 Saturday afternoon at the Jockey Club inside Fairplex. (Use Gate 1.)

Gary
Old 11-16-2012, 10:12 PM
ADias
Nordschleife Master

Received 395 Likes on 271 Posts

Follow Gary's advice and have fun. You may even improve your driving in more ways than one.

Quick Reply: Last DE of season in Los Angeles area