Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Ordering a 991, 'Porsche Exclusive' and You!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 02:23 PM
apias
Advanced

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by keithos27
Awesome as usual! I'm wondering if we do "leather to sample" in black to get black in a "natural leather" quality, will that apply to everywhere I'm the car? And if we also go for additional leather areas (dash, foot sills, etc.) will they be of the same quality!?!?
Haven't read through this entire thread yet, so not sure if this was addressed, but Black in "Natural Leather" might be problematic. Black is a difficult color to achieve with dye (as opposed to the "Standard" application where the leather is essentially painted) and get a true black, and, for example, not something that looks like a dark navy blue. Also, although I haven't dealt with leather dyes for a number of years, the best black dyes used to contain benzene (very hazardous to use) which may no longer be allowed by environmental regulations. My guess is that current black dyes may not be as effective. A good "natural leather" black also takes several applications to achieve (and avoid a dark navy). A good brown is much easier to achieve, in various shades. (Red is likely similar, many brown dyes have a reddish tone to them.)

This may, at least in part, explain why black isn't offered as a "Natural Leather" option, and why they seem to be limited to brown (and red). (Athough, as mentioned, I'm not really up on the state of the art in black dyes, but I doubt that benzene free dyes, which they likely are today, are as effective as the older, highly toxic dyes were.) So, it would be interesting to find out if black can be done as a "Natural Leather", but I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that this would not be "possible".
Old 12-14-2013, 07:10 PM
CBG
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by O111
Hello,
this Discussion Forum about Custom Ordering a 991 was very helpful. Thank you.
I just ordered a 991 4S in PTS GULF BLUE with CARRERA RED leather, including X51 etc.
Delivery will be in Mars 2014.
Greatings from Germany
Awesome colour! Freue mich schon auf Bilder...
Old 12-16-2013, 03:22 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 109 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by apias
Haven't read through this entire thread yet, so not sure if this was addressed, but Black in "Natural Leather" might be problematic. Black is a difficult color to achieve with dye (as opposed to the "Standard" application where the leather is essentially painted) and get a true black, and, for example, not something that looks like a dark navy blue. Also, although I haven't dealt with leather dyes for a number of years, the best black dyes used to contain benzene (very hazardous to use) which may no longer be allowed by environmental regulations. My guess is that current black dyes may not be as effective. A good "natural leather" black also takes several applications to achieve (and avoid a dark navy). A good brown is much easier to achieve, in various shades. (Red is likely similar, many brown dyes have a reddish tone to them.)

This may, at least in part, explain why black isn't offered as a "Natural Leather" option, and why they seem to be limited to brown (and red). (Athough, as mentioned, I'm not really up on the state of the art in black dyes, but I doubt that benzene free dyes, which they likely are today, are as effective as the older, highly toxic dyes were.) So, it would be interesting to find out if black can be done as a "Natural Leather", but I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that this would not be "possible".
Apias: Thank you for your post. It could help explain why Porsche might not be offering 'Black' as an optional 'Natural/Special' offering. Interestingly, Mercedes does offer a higher quality 'Exclusive' leather offering in some vehicles (e.g. my old '07 CL600). But in their dual tone options, they specifically mention 'smooth, glove-soft semi-aniline leather is fitted by hand to the seats, side bolsters and head restraints' and make no mention of the dash and top of doors, etc. The latter are precisely the interior parts which are done in 'Black' leather. So the 'Black' leather areas are NOT getting the higher grade semi-aniline leather (called 'Exclusive' in MB speak) on these expensive v12 vehicles! To make up for it, however, Mercedes does provide their 600 product line with a nicer grain (texture) of leather its 'Black' pieces (dash, etc), which look better than the ones provided on their regular vehicles (e.g. CL550 or CL63).

So your theory may be spot on.

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel
Attached Images  
Old 12-16-2013, 04:00 PM
Gcracker07110
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by r_s_a
There's an Grigiocampovolo Y99 991 listed at Sunset Porsche. I've attached one photo that, hopefully, won't disappear.

Stewart
Good god that's awful, my 66 Mustang was originally Arcadian Blue which is very similar thank goodness the previous owner had the sense to repaint Lincoln Blue back in the 70s
Old 12-16-2013, 06:28 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Default How to get a 'Black / Carrera Red' dual-tone effect on a regular 991!

I prepared this post for another thread on this forum but it should be added here to make it part of the record.

For those of you that are not as familiar with the ins & outs of the 'Black/Red' interior possibilities, let me explain in greater detail. When the 991 first came out, Porsche didn't offer a proper & official dual tone 'Black/Carrera Red' interior leather option. At first the dual tones were limited to 'Agate/Pebble' and 'Black/Platinum'. Later on they added 'Black/Luxor Beige'. And recently 'Espresso/Cognac' became an option on all 991's as well. But 'Black/Carrera Red' Dual Tone remained missing from the option list until just recently, when it was offered on new 911 Turbo S. It is, however, not offered as a 'Dual Tone' color package on any other 911 model, including the expensive base Turbo model!

Early on, creative Porsche dealers tried to design their own combination of 'Black/Carrera Red' in their custom orders of 991's. They initially chose to request, at a cost, a 'deviating color' (e.g. Black) on the dash in an otherwise full leather 'Carrera Red' interior vehicle. This was the optical disaster, with the plastic trim pieces in the dash still in 'Carrera Red' but with the leather dash in black! (see first & second photo attached below). Before Porsche set up a dual tone 'Black/Luxor Beige' option, dealers were also experimenting with their own custom 'Black/Luxor Beige' combinations, with similar disastrous results! (third photo attached).

Now, with the available 'Black/Luxor Beige' dual option, you get a black dash with proper dash trim in black, top part of door panels in black and top part of rear side panels in black too. The dash, and other black top panels in door and rear are done in deviating stitching of 'Luxor Beige'. And you then have a wonderful & proper dual tone interior, with deviating stitching in key visible parts! And all for $430 more than your basic, dull all 'Black' full leather interior! That is it. Just a $430 additional cost for all of that, including the deviating stitching!

Photos #4 to #8 below are of what Porsche would have done for you had they provided a proper dual tone 'Black/Carrera Red' interior for ALL 991's. This dual tone is a no cost option on the expensive Turbo S, but it's not offered yet on any other 991 version. It apparently includes leather on the back of the seats, which is not normally included in any other normal 'dual tone' offering. But you get the drift. It would include the deviating stitching in 'Red' on the black leather portions of the interior - dash, top of doors and rear panels. Since it has a component which is Natural/Special leather (the 'Carrera Red' portions), Porsche (should it ever offer this combo on a regular 991) might feel the need to charge more than the $430 cost of the 'Black/Luxor Beige', 'Black/Platinum' or 'Agate/Pebble'. But it would probably cost less than the $1940 for the optional 'Espresso/Cognac', since both of those leathers are 'Natural/Special' quality and 'Black/Carrera Red' includes only one 'Natural/Special' component!

Recently, we have seen Sonnen Porsche in Northern California ordered several of their 991's in a very creative way! The object was to get 'around' the problem that a proper dual tone 'Black/Carrera Red' is not offered officially by Porsche to most of its 991 customers. Unlike the dealers that ordered the interiors of the first two photos attached ('Carrera Red' interior with deviating dash in 'Black' Leather), Sonnen has ordered a full 'Black' Leather interior with deviating seats in 'Carrera Red' leather! Photos #9-#11 are of a Coupe. Photos #12-#13 are of a Cabriolet.

Lets take for example a 2014 Rhodium coupe currently in their inventory (Photo of invoice /#14). For the seats in deviating 'Carrera Red' leather, Porsche charged only $1500! For the deviating red stitching on the dash, Sonnen was charged $390. For the deviating red stitching on the top of the doors, an extra $390. For the deviating stitching at the top of rear side panels, another extra $390. Sonnen has other options in this vehicle, but for the purpose of comparison with the standard 'dual tone' package, let's stop there. In their custom 'Black/Carrera Red' coupe's interior, the Sonnen's vehicle does NOT have a contrasting 'Carrera Red' panels in the doors, rear panels or center console area as you would normally find in a proper 'dual tone' package like the one in the attached photos. But the 'look' Sonnen achieves is very attractive and might appeal to those that do not mind less 'Carrera Red' rather than more - as found in the factory dual tone Porsche package of Turbo S! If you like the official dual tone look better, Porsche might even allow you to order deviating bottom door panels and rear panels in 'Carrera Red'. But just imagine the total cost to execute what it normally offered by Porsche for just $430 extra on most of its other dual tone packages! $$$

Bottom line: Sonnen's custom order is innovative...but expensive! The four deviating items on his coupe order are $2670! If Porsche would have instead offered a reasonably priced dual tone Black/Carrera Red', it's cost might be $1000, or perhaps even less, closer to the $430 it asks for its attractive dual tone 'Black/Luxor Beige'!

Saludos,
Eduardo

PS (a) Another saving in Sonnen's spec is that he doesn't pay nearly $800 extra for having to order deviating color on his carpet. On a Black leather interior, that comes automatically in 'Black'. If you order a 'Carrera Red' interior, the carpet comes automatically in 'Carrera Red'. However, in the 'dual tone' 'Black/Carrera Red' package for the Turbo S, Porsche wisely throws the 'Black' carpet into the program as standard. Logic would follow then that should Porsche offer this dual tone combo on regular 991's at some future date, the carpet would be 'black' at no extra cost to those ordering this dual tone combo!

PS (b) One way to overcome the 'red colored plastic trim' on a deviating black leather dash on a Carrera Red full leather interior is to order 'CZW' in 'Black Leather'. However, remember this adds an additional $1710 to the cost (which does not include the additional cost of adding a dash in deviating black leather to your order in the first place!). The point in all of this discussion is that Porsche could make 'Black/Carrera Red' much simpler to all of its customers that find this a very attractive & practical (less glare on the windshield) interior combination. And Porsche could offer this combo as a standard 'dual tone', with deviating stitching and contrasting color panels, for a very realistic price too! Let's hope they do so in the .2 991 mid-model change coming up!

PS (c) By the way, it appears to me as if Porsche charged Sonnen for something they didn't get on the Rhodium Coupe (photo #14). They charged them $1100 for option 24891 in the coupe, but not on the Basalt Black Cabriolet (see cab's invoice on Photo #15). Neither vehicle's seats have deviating stitching. So the charge is redundant.
Attached Images                

Last edited by Z356; 12-16-2013 at 08:37 PM.
Old 12-18-2013, 03:47 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Default New dual tone option - 'Espresso / Cognac' - on a 991

I took photos this week of a just arrived 2014 991 'Anthracite Brown Metallic' C4S at my local dealership - Porsche of Monterey (CA) - that was ordered with the new dual tone 'Espresso/Cognac' full leather interior. Both of these materials are 'Natural/Special' premium leather and it cost US$5,630. As part of the dual tone package, you get deviating stitching (Cognac) on the dash, top of doors and top of rear coupe panels.

To put the price of this option in perspective, please know that the dual tone 'Black/Luxor Beige', which doesn't provide a Natural/Special leather content, costs $4,120. But it includes the same type of deviating stitching in the same panels. So the additional charge for 'Natural/Special' leather is $1,510.

The full leather non-dual tone 'Espresso', for example, costs $5,200. So the additional charge for dual tone 'Espresso/Cognac' and the deviating stitching (at $5,630) is only $430!

A full leather non-dual tone 'Luxor Beige' interior costs only $3,690. But, you must take into consideration the following:

a) 'Luxor Beige' is not as rich of a color as 'Cognac' for the seats and side panels.

b) The dash in a light color like 'Luxor Beige' provides glare on the front windshield. This is one of the biggest negatives for the lighter color interiors and one of the biggest advantages of all dual-tone packages!

c) Any deviating stitching would have to be paid for as an extra. The dual-tone packages include $1170 of deviating stitching at no extra charge in a coupe and $780 in a cab. Otherwise it would be $390 each for dash, top of the doors and to top of rear panel (coupe only).

d) The standard offerings (Luxor Beige, Black, etc) are not the premium Semi-Aniline 'Natural' type leather. The latter is dyed exclusively with soluble dyes without covering the surface with a topcoat paint or insoluble pigments. The resulting product retains the hide's natural surface with the 'grain', i.e. visible pores, scars etc. of the complete original animal's skin structure. For automotive use, the natural leather has a thin top coat added (thus semi-aniline) to protect it from wear and staining. I also think that the semi-aniline full leather interiors have a deeper scent of leather 'fragrance' which might add to its appeal!

When you identify all of the advantages of these dual packages offered by Porsche, especially this latest 'Espresso/Cognac' natural leather option, you come to appreciate why some (like me) think that $5,630 for this option is a 'best buy'! Besides, it is the closest interior we get in the 991 to the old 'Natural Brown Leather' option which was offered in the 997. 'Natural Brown' was my old favorite in a Porsche interior. But now I think this 'Espresso/Cognac' dual tone is perhaps even a better proposition!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel

PS The only other thing I would consider when ordering the dual tone 'Espresso/Cognac' package is the addition of 'carpeting in a deviating color'. This is approx. a $800 cost extra. I would select a dark carpeting - Espresso, Agate or Black - to highlight the 'Cognac' leather seating & side panels of the interior cabin. It is also easier to keep 'clean'.
Attached Images            

Last edited by Z356; 12-18-2013 at 07:31 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:15 PM
lromanosky
Instructor

Default Some Interesting Porsche Builds

Hi Guys,
This is a great thread. I order the Porsches for the dealer in Calgary, Canada, and have been going through the process of ordering PTS, Exclusive and Z offer options. It is complicated, but fun to order interesting cars.

We have been experimenting lots with our stock cars, with the aim of ordering all the unusual options, just so we can see what they look like, as it is quite impossible using the car configurator! I will try to post photos of these cars, both the ones that have been sold, and cars that have yet to be delivered. Some of these are unusually configured but using the standard options, and some are heavy into the exclusive options.

I will start with this 2014 Cayman S Rhodium Silver with the Agate Grey and Amber Orange interior...
Old 01-08-2014, 04:17 PM
keithos27
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Wonderful, please do post as many photos as you'd like to share!
Old 01-08-2014, 04:33 PM
lromanosky
Instructor

Default 2014 Porsche Cayman S Rhodium Silver on Agate Grey and Amber Orange

P9A Convenience Pkg
P9G Infotainment Pkg with Bose
S2 Rhodium Silver Metallic
BX Two Tone leathe Agate Grey/Amber Orange
425 Rear Wiper
603 Bi Xenon Lighting with PDLS
636 Park Assist front and rear
220 Porsche Torque Vectoring
450 Porsche PCCB
475 PASM
640 Sport Chrono
XLF Sport Exhaust
423 20" Carrera S wheel
XDH Wheels painted in Satin Mat
583 Smoking pkg
CGE Instrument dial Sport Chrono in Racing Yello
P04 Sports Seats Plus (2way electric)
XFR Instrument dials in Racing Yellow
970 Leather Interior pkg in Two Tone combination
CPE Key pouch in leather
XLK Sport Design Steering Wheel in Alcantara

I think this is one of the best looking Caymans ever!
Lawrence.
Attached Images      
Old 01-08-2014, 04:44 PM
lromanosky
Instructor

Default 2013 991 C4S Cab

I ordered this car as an exercise in contrast stitch i.e. heavy on the interior options with extra leather and stitch. The C4S has red highlights with the rear light treatment and the brake calipers, so this dictated in part the interior. Every wondered what leather covered air vents looked like? I did, so I wound up ordering them to find out...

1 991620 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet 134,100.00
2 A1 Black 0.00
3 1V Convertible Top Black 0.00
4 AZ Black leather interior 4,210.00
5 844 Multi-function steering wheel 710.00
6 748 Electric folding ext. mirrors 370.00
7 640 Sport Chrono Package 2,710.00
8 636 ParkAssist (front and rear) 440.00
9 583 Smoking package 0.00
10 581 Luggage net passenger footwell 0.00
11 509 Fire extinguisher 160.00
12 498 Deletion of Model Designation 0.00
13 345 Steering wheel heating 310.00
14 250 Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) 4,660.00
15 P3H BOSE® Audio Package 2,420.00
16 P3G Prem Pkg Plus i.c.w. Adpt Sprt Seat Plus 2,660.00
17 P07 Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18-way) 3,960.00
18 XWK Sport Seats Plus backrests shell in leather 2,140.00
19 XSX Seat belts in Guards Red 620.00
20 XSC Porsche Crest on headrests 330.00
21 XRT 20-inch SportTechno wheel 1,550.00
22 XNS Steering column casing leather 530.00
23 XHM Center console trim Carbon 730.0024 XFG Instrument dials in Guards Red 990.00
25 XEX Bi-Xenon headlights in black incl. Porsche Dynamic Light Sys 820.00
26 XDA Wheels painted Black 1,870.00
27 XAT SportDesign package 5,700.00
28 EEJ Carbon pkg (leather/PDK) 2,280.00
29 CPK Vehicle key painted 355.00
30 CPE Key pouch in leather 175.00
31 CLU Steering wheel w/dev. stitch 1,090.00
32 CGG Sport chrono Guards Red 530.00
33 CFX Personalized floor mats with leather edging 685.00
34 CTK Air vents in leather 1,810.00
35 90027 Standard stitching XNS deviating thread 100.00
36 90017 Standard stitching XWK deviating thread 100.00
37 26761 Stitching of door handles with deviating thread 450.00
38 26751 Stitching of arm rest deviating thread 360.00
39 26741 Stitching of door center panel deviating thread 450.00
40 24905 stitching of rear side panel deviating thread 450.00
41 24902 Stitching door trim deviating thread 450.00
42 24901 Stitching of Dashboard deviating thread 450.00
43 24891 Stitching of Front and Rear Seats deviating thread 1,260.00
Attached Images        
Old 01-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Hammer911
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Very cool stuff! I love the amber orange leather. Pretty gutsy to order some of the more exotic combinations on spec...not worried about limiting your market too much?
Old 01-08-2014, 04:54 PM
lromanosky
Instructor

Default 2013 981 Boxster Racing Yellow on Black

Here is an example of a high contrast Yellow/Black Boxster. The Black wheels had a production delay, so they were not on the build, but substituted later...

Looks like I have quickly reached my limit of uploaded photos from Rennlsit, but here are some Youtube links.

1 981320 Boxster (981) 56,500.00
2 P3 Racing Yellow 0.00
3 4V Convertible Top in Black 0.00
4 AZ Leather interior in Black 2,730.00
5 840 SportDesign steering wheel 560.00
6 640 Sport Chrono Pkg i.c.w. PCM 2,710.00
7 603 Bi-Xenon headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS) 0.00
8 546 Sup. safety roll-bar Ext color 730.00
9 446 Wheel caps color Porsche crest 220.00
10 400 19-inch Boxster S wheel 1,790.00
11 250 Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) 3,660.00
12 P94 Premium Pkg i.c.w. Power Sport Seats 4,980.00
13 P90 Infotainment Package 4,410.00
14 P06 Sports seats, electrical (14-way) with memory package 0.00
15 XYG Center console trim painted 340.00
16 XHN Seat belts in Racing Yellow 390.00
17 XFR Instrument dials in Racing Yellow 790.00
18 EER Interior package painted 680.00
19 CWK Vehicle key painted 355.00
20 CGE Sport Chrono Racing Yellow 530.00
Total Retail Vehicle Price 81,375.00
Old 01-08-2014, 05:02 PM
lromanosky
Instructor

I have taken perhaps a dozen videos of some of our more interesting builds, my Youtube channel is as follows...
http://www.youtube.com/user/slrroman

Cars that we have ordered, but not received are:
Voodoo Blue (PTS) 991 Turbo S Coupe with Black interior and yellow gauges and contrast stitch
Brewster Green 991 (PTS) C4S Coupe with Two Tone Espresso and Cognac Interior
Old 01-08-2014, 05:13 PM
lromanosky
Instructor

Make no mistake, when I order a car for stock with $50k in options, or a PTS colour, or a combination of both, I lay awake at night hoping that somebody will come along and buy the car... and thankfully the cars have all found enthusiastic owners... In fact the 'special' cars seem to be the first ones to sell, and the cars left over are the plain ones. Clearly we are not the only ones who want something a bit different.

The only way to really to develop the expertise to advise clients is to order the cars... There is some risk, but it is outweighed by the benefit (and higher MSRP's) that result in our ability to sell more of these options. It is more fun too!

Cheers, Lawrence.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:10 AM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Default Deviated Stitching

Deviating Stitching:

When I first started this thread back in the summer of 2012, the deviating stitching colors available on a 991 were only:

-Black
-Platinum Grey
-Yachting Blue
-Luxor Beige
-Espresso
-Pebble Grey
-Carrera Red
-Agate Grey
-Guards Red
-Lime Gold

According to a recent post by Suzy991, the current list of deviating stitching colors in the 991 are:

- Silver
- White
- Platinum grey
- Pebble grey
- Agate grey
- Black
- Guards Red
- Carrera Red
- Racing Yellow
- Lime Gold
- Luxor Beige
- Cognac
- Cream
- Umbra
- Espresso
- Amber Orange
- Beridot
- Yachting Blue
- Aqua Blue
Other colors only on special request.

(I-z356- inquired of Sascha Glaeser about the availability of a 'green' deviating stitching thread to coordinate with the currently available exterior PTS green hues like 'Signal Green', 'Viper Green' & 'RS Green'. As of 9/13, 'green' deviating stitching was still not available from 'Porsche Exclusive')

Available colors for deviated carpet:
- Black
- Espresso
- Yachting Blue
- Agate Grey
- Carrera Red
- Luxor Beige
- Cognac
- Pebble Grey
- Platinum Grey
Other colors only on special request

These are all deviated stitching options*:
24891 Deviated stitching front & rear seats
24901 Deviated stitching dashboard
24902 Deviated stitching door trim
24905 Deviated stitching rear side panels
26741 Deviated stitching door center panel
26751 Deviated stitching armrest
26761 Deviated stitching door handles
90003 Deviated stitching for option XHS
90017 Deviated stitching for option XWK
90027 Deviated stitching for option XNS
CLU Steering Wheel Rim with Deviating Stitching (for SportDesign or Multifunction)
24951 Deviated carpet

*(In my -z356- opinion, some deviating options are missing from Suzy991's list above - e.g. deviating stitching option for CZW).
Make no mistake, when I order a car for stock with $50k in options, or a PTS colour, or a combination of both, I lay awake at night hoping that somebody will come along and buy the car... and thankfully the cars have all found enthusiastic owners... In fact the 'special' cars seem to be the first ones to sell, and the cars left over are the plain ones. Clearly we are not the only ones who want something a bit different...Cheers, Lawrence.
Lawrence: Hope you & your dealership keeps up that daring attitude re: custom orders! I recently spent over 4 hours going over every 991 in spec inventory at all dealers in the United States and the exterior colors/interior combinations were extremely 'safe' and...boring! The usual color suspects, of course. Almost no PTS. Not a lot of interesting options.

We have had in the past a few dealers in the US that were willing to push the envelope in custom orders - Pioneer (now Porsche of San Diego), Walters in Riverside (CA), Euroclassics in Virginia, Roslyn in Long Island (NY), Porsche of West Houston, Loeber in Illinois & Brumos in Florida! Even tiny Porsche of Monterey spec'ced ordered Larry Cable's PTS 'Mexico Blue' '10 gt3! In recent times, we have also seen some innovative spec orders from Sonnen in Marin (CA), Isringhausen in Illinois, and Byers & Beachwood in Ohio! Perhaps some Rennlisters here can expand on that list from their own experiences! I hope the numbers of adventurous US dealers expand - but I am not too hopeful!

Lawrence, can you also please check out the deviating stitching color list (above) that Suzy991 gave us and let us know if anything else has been added to your knowledge. I am waiting for 'Green' deviating stitching to become available, like the one available on the .1 997 RS of 07 & 08. Or even the availability again of 'Acid Green' stitching, like the one on this PTS 'Birch Green/Lichtgrün' 991 cabriolet (below) that I photographed last April at 'Porsche Exclusive' in Zuffenhausen. By the way, is 'Beridot' a color in the Porsche computers or is it a mispelled 'Peridot' (green/yellow hue)?

Regards,
Eduardo
Attached Images   

Quick Reply: Custom Ordering a 991, 'Porsche Exclusive' and You!