Notices
991
Sponsored by:

Finally arrive after 10 months of waiting!!

 
Old 06-18-2012, 02:07 AM
  #1  
pratas
User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 36
Default Finally arrive after 10 months of waiting!!

Always raining everytime when I pick new car...




Better weather Sunday









Baby seat

pratas is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 02:22 AM
  #2  
chantaiman51
User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 25
Default

Awesome, just the right options.
Is that HK?
chantaiman51 is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 03:05 AM
  #3  
pratas
User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 36
Default

Originally Posted by chantaiman51 View Post
Awesome, just the right options.
Is that HK?
Yes.
HK
pratas is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 03:19 AM
  #4  
jester
User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 25
Default

Very nice. Btw, which baby seat is that?
jester is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 04:05 AM
  #5  
pratas
User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 36
Default

Originally Posted by jester View Post
Very nice. Btw, which baby seat is that?
Porsche Junior plus is for age 3.5 to 12 years old
pratas is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 04:25 AM
  #6  
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member
 
Carrera GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 8,612
Default

Originally Posted by pratas View Post
Porsche Junior plus is for age 3.5 to 12 years old
Does that seat secure into LATCH at all?
Do you remove the lower seat pad cover of the LATCH anchor bails?
Does it overhang the seat cushion at the front (ie. reducing leg room space behind the back of the front seat)?
Thanks (still trying to find a better seat for a six year old with some sort of head support.)
I have a Recaro that works, but it takes up a lot of space.
Carrera GT is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 12:19 PM
  #7  
cartoon blue
User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 73
Default

Nice! When did u order? 10 months is long! Enjoy!
cartoon blue is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 12:35 PM
  #8  
peewee72
User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 44
Default

Congrats! She is a real beauty. Still waiting for mine and 2 months away now.

Enjoy!!
peewee72 is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 02:43 PM
  #9  
GreenLantern
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SFO, LAX, SJC, SNA, LAS, IAH, JFK
Posts: 2,816
Default

Beautiful. And looks sexy as ever in the rain.

Congrats!
GreenLantern is offline  
Old 06-19-2012, 12:47 AM
  #10  
pratas
User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 36
Default

Originally Posted by Carrera GT View Post
Does that seat secure into LATCH at all?
Do you remove the lower seat pad cover of the LATCH anchor bails?
Does it overhang the seat cushion at the front (ie. reducing leg room space behind the back of the front seat)?
Thanks (still trying to find a better seat for a six year old with some sort of head support.)
I have a Recaro that works, but it takes up a lot of space.
The baby seat does not secure into the LATCH and also do not need to remove the lower pad. I have another car and a driver so I only use it for short ride with my kid during Sunday. My wife is not tall, it is no issue for her.
I suggest you go to the dealer to check if they have in stock. You put it in your car to see if it better than the Recaro.
pratas is offline  
Old 06-19-2012, 12:48 AM
  #11  
pratas
User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 36
Default

Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
Beautiful. And looks sexy as ever in the rain.

Congrats!
Thanks.
Actually, I found that I like the first picture most.
pratas is offline  
Old 06-19-2012, 12:49 AM
  #12  
pratas
User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 36
Default

Originally Posted by cartoon blue View Post
Nice! When did u order? 10 months is long! Enjoy!
I placed my order last August. It been a long waiting.
pratas is offline  
Old 06-19-2012, 12:54 AM
  #13  
CarManDSL
User
 
CarManDSL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Surrey, BC
Posts: 218
Default

Looking at those fantastic photos I can smell the leather . . . . ahhhhh that's nice.

My white S is on the train to Vancouver as we speak so only days away . . . . just breath . . . . .
CarManDSL is offline  
Old 06-19-2012, 01:05 AM
  #14  
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member
 
Carrera GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 8,612
Default

Originally Posted by pratas View Post
The baby seat does not secure into the LATCH and also do not need to remove the lower pad. I have another car and a driver so I only use it for short ride with my kid during Sunday. My wife is not tall, it is no issue for her.
I suggest you go to the dealer to check if they have in stock. You put it in your car to see if it better than the Recaro.
Thanks, the dealers don't tend to stock seats -- bulky and infrequent sale that's rarely spontaneous. Still, I can order one in and see, otherwise they can return or agree to carry it if I don't want it. Thanks again.
Carrera GT is offline  
 


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Finally arrive after 10 months of waiting!!


Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: