Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dealer Service issue on Annual Service

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2023, 02:10 PM
thesaintusa
Rennlist Member

Received 369 Likes on 290 Posts

My local dealership lives on 10/10 feedback. Not sure why this is so important to them, but they always say to email them before responding to the survey if there are reasons you cannot give a 10/10 score.

I just tell them that their work will get a 1/10 on the survey and the GM/owner calls back the same day. Had an issue with incredibly poor communication from the SA, probably in her first job as she looked to be 20 years old. Her communication skills improved, but are still in need of work. At least she acknowledges receipt of an email.

Old 11-19-2023, 03:46 PM
HardRider
Racer

Received 178 Likes on 122 Posts

The quickest way to bypass the mouth breathers at the dealership is a demand letter to Porsche. Request a refund for all services. Send to their assigned agent, find that in your states comptroller office. I got tired of finger fuking with customer service decades ago. It works like a charm, no response (highly unlikely from a corporation) file small claims. $55 and in Texas a $20K limit. I wonder when I get my money back if they ever tell the customer service idiots that we gave his money back even though its against company policy, procedures, employee programming.....

Quick Reply: Dealer Service issue on Annual Service