Sponsored by:

Which 991

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2023, 03:28 PM
RP4S911
Pro

Received 584 Likes on 296 Posts

Originally Posted by Pieters
I will not go to work with this P, I have a Alfa Veloce for that with ZF automatic and Paddles.

Yes PDK is nice but it is very clean in Sport Plus it is very engaging but in my test drive I found out that it made choices on the public road that I would not make with a manual, sometimes it revs unnecessary by gearing down in first gear.

Sport Plus will be great on the track!

Manual is timeless as someone posted in my thread and it will not easy break.

But sure PDK is good and I can imagne that others choose this gearbox.
Agreed. When you make your choice, shoot me the VIN. I'll see if there are any surprises.
Old 03-06-2023, 10:21 PM
jbendaou
Instructor

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by desmotesta
Sport chromo can be added and PASM can be solved with Coilovers, but Black car .. no way, The color does no justice to the beauty of a 911

my 2 cents
how do you add sport chrono??? Thought I could buy the “clock” and that’s it! Are you saying we can install the “clock” and do some software tweak to really become a true sport chrono? Would also need the button I assume!?
Old 03-09-2023, 02:30 AM
Pieters
Intermediate

Received 38 Likes on 14 Posts

Made my decision, it will be the manual - racing yellow. I thought it didn't have PASM but it does, now the challenge is waiting for 16 days. It will get a full service etc....

I liked very much the manual, it is very precise and engaging, PDK is for what I will use the car for to much. It is also in very good condition and has minor usage marks, very well taking care of and a strong maintenance history.

Here she is.

Last edited by Pieters; 03-09-2023 at 02:31 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Pieters:
SConn (03-09-2023), snake-gu (03-10-2023)
Old 03-09-2023, 06:27 AM
Thor's
Racer

Received 114 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Pieters
Made my decision, it will be the manual - racing yellow. I thought it didn't have PASM but it does, now the challenge is waiting for 16 days. It will get a full service etc....

I liked very much the manual, it is very precise and engaging, PDK is for what I will use the car for to much. It is also in very good condition and has minor usage marks, very well taking care of and a strong maintenance history.

Here she is.

Congratulations on an excellent choice!

When I started my search for my first Porsche, I drove a Cayman S (PDK), GT4 (manual), Carrera S (manual) and a GT3 (PDK) since I really didn’t know which one I favored. In the end a 911 with a manual transmission was the one that blew me away. I’ve never driven a finer manual transmission car. I’ve had the car since 2019 and it still amazes me every time I drive it. Enjoy your new 911… yes the waiting for the car to arrive sucks!!!

Last edited by Thor's; 03-09-2023 at 06:35 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Pieters (03-09-2023)

Quick Reply: Which 991