Sponsored by:

AUTEL Maxisys - PDK Service

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2023, 03:20 PM
dannyk304
Instructor

Received 75 Likes on 38 Posts
Default AUTEL Maxisys - PDK Service

Hi all, I will be doing my PDK service next week - clutch fluids, gearbox and differential. I've spent all last week researching and gathering information and the task that I was once certain would be too scary to do myself has actually lost its mystique, it seems that the only real complication is whether to use scan tool for fill mode or not. I personally wouldn't want to do it unless I could follow the Service Manual to the letter so fill mode is necessary for me regardless of the workarounds, but I don't have a Piwis. It seems Autel Maxisys can also get the tranny into fill mode and the DYI lift place I have nearby does have this (919 version.) I have never used Autel, I'm assuming it's pretty straightforward but can anyone confirm if the 919 version does indeed have the capacity to get the car into fill mode? If anyone has used Autel to do this, can you provide any insight into how to launch fill mode on the system, or perhaps any pictures of the interface that shows where this function is found? Thank you in advance!
Old 02-17-2023, 03:32 PM
RP4S911
Pro

Received 581 Likes on 294 Posts

I don't have any info on the interface, but here is the actual DIY. I didn't see anything there that required all that.

Quick Reply: AUTEL Maxisys - PDK Service