Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brand of wheel spacers

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2022, 08:53 PM
DBH
Three Wheelin'

Received 468 Likes on 318 Posts

I've got the Porsche 5mm spacers for my 991.2 GTS. They come with longer bolts plus four locking bolts (and one key). So, you have the option of using the locking bolts or not. I found that 5mm on the back brought tires flush with fenders. The fronts could use a few more mm to make tires flush with fenders.

Last edited by DBH; 11-26-2022 at 08:54 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by DBH:
buddalun (11-26-2022), Rbeachva (11-26-2022)
Old 11-28-2022, 02:29 AM
4wheelspacers
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by gacoffma
Looking for a set of good quality wheel spacers for 991.2. Can anyone recommend a top-quality brand with good MOC and fabrication?
Hi Gacoffma,

Check us out, www.4wheelspacers.com
We have wide variety of wheel spacer options for your 991.2
Our spacers are made of very high quality T6 7075 Forged Aluminum, all of our wheel spacer kits include the proper Porsche style extended lug bolts, so need to worry about figuring out the correct length, we got you covered. You can also chat with us live on our website, we always have somebody very knowledgeable to help you out with any questions you may have.

Cheers!
4WheelSpacers Your #1 Source For The Best European Wheel Spacers and Adapters -SUMMER SALE ON LOTS OF PRODUCTS - QUALITY HUB CENTRIC WHEEL SPACER KITS FOR AUDI, BMW, MBZ, PORSCHE, VW 5MM UP TO 40MM !!!
EMAIL: INFO@4WHEELSPACERS.COM

Old 12-10-2022, 11:23 PM
merbesfield
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 4wheelspacers
Hi Gacoffma,

Check us out, www.4wheelspacers.com
We have wide variety of wheel spacer options for your 991.2
Our spacers are made of very high quality T6 7075 Forged Aluminum, all of our wheel spacer kits include the proper Porsche style extended lug bolts, so need to worry about figuring out the correct length, we got you covered. You can also chat with us live on our website, we always have somebody very knowledgeable to help you out with any questions you may have.

Cheers!
What is the recommended size if I only want the wheels to look more flush without overkill or funky protrusion past the lips? Also don’t want to affect the factory suspension or handling characteristics of my car. I will probably install lowering springs at some point. My car is a 2018 991.2 Carrera T. Thanks for help

Old 12-10-2022, 11:53 PM
Tier1Terrier
Rennlist Member

Received 1,023 Likes on 511 Posts

Originally Posted by merbesfield
don’t want to affect the factory suspension or handling characteristics of my car.
porsche OEM 5mm all around since that’s what the offer as an option with factory suspension.

Quick Reply: Brand of wheel spacers