Sponsored by:

Help me buy a Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2022, 04:20 PM
TheVazha
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wquiles
If everything goes right for me - if everything goes according to plan, next Saturday morning I will be driving home a 2017 991.2 base Coupe, and it has been in GREAT part to the OUTSTANDING help/advice/guidance that Martin has shared here in this forum and also outside of the forum.

I can't say enough how impressed I am as to the knowledge and willingness to help that Martin S. brings to Rennlist and us who like/love Porsches. Thanks much Martin!

Assuming all works out, once I get home with my "new to me" 991.2, I will start a new thread with pictures, etc..

Will
thanks for sharing Will!

I do not know Martin, but certainly he’s an absolute asset to the forum. I wish more guys like him existed! ❤️
Old 07-24-2022, 05:20 PM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Received 533 Likes on 349 Posts

I am so pleased that I could be of help. Thanks for considering my recommendations.

From every indication, you got a great car...991.2 Carrera, fully optioned, is one of the best values out there in my opinion. I am on Porsche #7 now, 3 ole school oil-cooled, and 3 water cooled NA cars, and the latest, a 991.2 GTS car, water-cooled, twin-turbo. This little gem has proven to be the best of the best, just love that monster TT torque, so much of it, and nearly always available.

The following users liked this post:
wquiles (07-24-2022)

Quick Reply: Help me buy a Porsche