Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991.2 TTS Driver's window question

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2022 | 02:23 PM
1CEBITN
Instructor

Default 991.2 TTS Driver's window question

I've had my new to me 991.2 TTS for about a month now and just wanted to verify something with you all. Does your driver's side window go all the way below the trim into the door? Mine will if I lower it holding the button down until it stops moving. If I push the button once to use the express-down it stops even with the top of that trim on top of the door so you can still see about a quarter inch of the glass. The passenger's side goes all the way down with either method and you can't see it at all. I followed the re-indexing procedure I found on here trying to search for the answer and it didn't change anything. Thought I'd ask if that's normal before messing with it any more. It doesn't bother me enough to bother with the dealer since it's out of warranty.

I initially noticed it because I've got a bit of wind noise at highway speeds so started looking at the trim to see if anything was awry. Nothing obvious, window operates fine, it moves slightly down/up on open/close of the door, aligned well with the rear quarter glass. Just doesn't want to go all the way down on express-down. Do you have to do the re-indexing more than once sometimes?
Old 05-19-2022 | 03:07 PM
snake eyes
Three Wheelin'

Its normal
The following users liked this post:
1CEBITN (05-19-2022)

Quick Reply: 991.2 TTS Driver's window question