Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To DSC or Not to DSC

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2022 | 10:06 PM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Talking It's such a low risk bet...

Buy a DSC V3 controller, installation is 15 minutes.....take your newly equipped car on a road trip...take some notes. Then go home, re-insall the stock DSC and take the same road trip. Compare notes.....is the DSC worth the $1,300? If not, put it up for sale on Rennlist....it will sell shortly and you'll get most of your money back.
Old 01-26-2022 | 10:35 PM
TXGerman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Martin S.
Buy a DSC V3 controller, installation is 15 minutes.....take your newly equipped car on a road trip...take some notes. Then go home, re-insall the stock DSC and take the same road trip. Compare notes.....is the DSC worth the $1,300? If not, put it up for sale on Rennlist....it will sell shortly and you'll get most of your money back.
I essentially did this. I measured the vibration on some streets that I frequent that were particularly bumpy, at the same speed, one with the OEM Porsche controller and one with DSC V3. The overall vibration peaks were reduced by about 30%. This test was only for the slow speed, soft dampening. But it definitely quantified the reduced, slow speed harshness that so many others have commented on.

Quick Reply: To DSC or Not to DSC