A Few updates from RR Racing

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2021 | 11:10 PM
RRRacing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default A Few updates from RR Racing

A lot has been going on this year so here's a little update from RR Racing in Exton, PA.

We should have a new Video of our shop 911rr at Watkins Glen from this weekend. You can see that on our Youtube Channel along with other great 991.1 content.

Supercharger kits are going strong. We just got some head units in from Procharger before the price increases.

Bolt in Roll bars are IN-STOCK. Painted your color of choice. No interior modifications are necessary. Ships straight to you. These are built at a Chassis shop that's been around since 1959 in Pennsylvania so you can bet they are really high quality.

Billet Oil pan stock is running low. This has become a popular modification for anyone looking to reduce engine temps on their 9A1. As with all our stuff, these are made right here in the USA and are of the highest quality. There is a Cupon code for this that is still in the system but it will go away when this batch runs out.

We stocked up on the best header option available for the 991.1 9A1 and we are down to only 2 sets from 6. These are the Soul Performance Long Tube Street Headers with High Flow Cats. I don't expect these 2 sets to be around very long. I think (I could be wrong) we are the only ones that have them.

We will be releasing a 991.1 suspension upgrade in the next week or two.

We are working on a billet PDK shifter handle. Details as we receive them.

Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook for this and other new 911 Product updates. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Justin
-RR Racing

-RR Racing

Online Store: www.RR-Racing.com
Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

The following users liked this post:
surquhar (10-26-2021)