Sponsored by:

Adding Wireless CarPlay - 9XX Research?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2022, 06:44 PM
enzotcat
Pro

Received 385 Likes on 201 Posts

Originally Posted by Wellardmac
Yup and you would still be incorrect, as PCM 3.1 does not have CarPlay and each of the solutions discussed in this thread have been to add wireless CarPlay functionality to PCM (where no CarPlay functionality previously existed). I know it's a long thread, but you could read it.
Or, I could read the title, make a reasonable assumption based on the actual title and the statement posted by the thread starter, and attempt to be helpful. And then you could not be a self-righteous jerk. That would have been a better solution.

Old 04-17-2022, 06:47 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Received 135 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by enzotcat
Or, I could read the title, make a reasonable assumption based on the actual title and the statement posted by the thread starter, and attempt to be helpful. And then you could not be a self-righteous jerk. That would have been a better solution.
Pot-Kettle-Black. I nicely tried to tell you the content of the thread earlier, but you wouldn't let it go. It's generally not good to dig your heels in when it's clear that you've not read the thread.
Old 04-23-2022, 10:13 PM
DanQ
Pro

Received 157 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by systemr
Yes it comes with the correct standoffs now for the XM board.

Pro tip for future purchases, buying directly from https://www.isudar.com/ ships from Hong Kong via FedEx International Priority to US in like 3-4 days and there is no tax.
I wouldn't recommend buying direct from isudar.
They sent me a unit with defective cables and don't respond to numerous emails to replace the cable or return the unit. Proceed at your own risk.
Old 04-23-2022, 11:03 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Received 135 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by DanQ
They sent me a unit with defective cables and don't respond to numerous emails to replace the cable or return the unit. Proceed at your own risk.
I bought from Aliexpress. They were very responsive to a negative review when they sent the wrong standoffs.
Old 04-28-2022, 11:59 PM
DanQ
Pro

Received 157 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by DanQ
I did finally get a response (check spam folder). They are having me buy new cables ($1) from aliexpress in order to get replacement from Isudar. We'll see how it goes.

Last edited by DanQ; 04-29-2022 at 12:00 AM.

Quick Reply: Adding Wireless CarPlay - 9XX Research?