Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help Needed with Front Spoiler Lip Part#

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 05:42 PM
gnp991.2
Intermediate

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey guys....I came across this thread since I'm looking for options to replace my stock black ABS spoiler since it is banged up a bit. Not trying to make this more confusing, and I'm probably about to ask something that is already answered somewhere....but does anyone know if the "sport design" spoiler (the black one in the photo that started this thread) can work as a direct replacement for the smaller black spoiler that comes with the 991.2 GTS cars? I am looking for a black ABS replacement for the kinda inserted one that came factory. Also, if anyone knows of any other factory replacement options that are of the black plastic kind, not paintable or in primer form, just the black ABS style, please pass them along. If you know any parts numbers I'll take them as well!...Thanks...Greg
Old 05-06-2021, 06:13 PM
asellus
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,320 Posts

Originally Posted by gnp991.2
Hey guys....I came across this thread since I'm looking for options to replace my stock black ABS spoiler since it is banged up a bit. Not trying to make this more confusing, and I'm probably about to ask something that is already answered somewhere....but does anyone know if the "sport design" spoiler (the black one in the photo that started this thread) can work as a direct replacement for the smaller black spoiler that comes with the 991.2 GTS cars? I am looking for a black ABS replacement for the kinda inserted one that came factory. Also, if anyone knows of any other factory replacement options that are of the black plastic kind, not paintable or in primer form, just the black ABS style, please pass them along. If you know any parts numbers I'll take them as well!...Thanks...Greg
If I'm not mistaken the "sport design" spoiler is different entirely from the base and S spoilers, as the bumper shell itself is different.

the parts PDF should explain this. just heading out of the house now but if you can't find it in there I'll dig around and post some screenshots this evening.
Old 05-06-2021, 08:08 PM
gnp991.2
Intermediate

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey Thanks for getting back and giving me some direction. Yea It looks like there are not many options except the same factory insert/spoiler that came on the car, and apparently they are only sold in primed/prepped for paint condition instead of black ABS at this point, which is odd. Too bad there isn;t a way to get the sports design spoiler to marry up. Somebody mentioned using a "cup car" spoiler on a .2 GTS but it wasn't clear how they figured out that option. Thanks...Greg

Quick Reply: Help Needed with Front Spoiler Lip Part#