Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Turbo S vs Targa

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2021, 07:34 AM
1Carnut
Pro

Received 76 Likes on 48 Posts

I get asked about cars at least once a day, and I always say pretty much the same thing which I have found helps those who ask me. Peoples opinions come from their experiences and mine are different that yours OP and the rest of the people who have replied to you on here. I would ask you a few questions, among them would be. What is your purpose for the car? What type of driver are you. How skilled a driver are you? What is your price range? What features does the car need to have. What can you do without? If you answer hose questions honestly, you will likely save yourself a lot of time and you should end up with the right car for your needs and your purpose. Good luck.
Old 01-15-2021, 10:24 AM
flsupraguy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,508 Likes on 812 Posts

There really is no wrong answer here. Test drive them all and see which one you like the most. For me it was the manual 991.1 targa. To me, the turbo driving experience felt bland and disengaging on comparison. All awesome cars, we all have different wants.
The following users liked this post:
macanakey (01-15-2021)
Old 01-15-2021, 12:51 PM
macanakey
Rennlist Member

Received 144 Likes on 90 Posts

I know the Turbo S is an amazing car, but I'm never going to be skilled enough a driver to use it to its fullest. For me our Targa 4 GTS is the perfect sweet spot between plenty of power & a fun Targa experience. So, given the choice (& unlimited funds), I'd go with the Targa every time. As @flsupraguy said, there's really no wrong answer. All the variants are fantastic in their own right.

Quick Reply: Turbo S vs Targa