Seeking help to create complete 991 artwork

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 11:56 PM
AC Creatives
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seeking help to create complete 991 artwork

Hello everyone,

My name is Alek, I create detailed vector artwork of cars, specifically the side profiles. I am very new to this forum and don't have a ton of experience with forums in general so I hope I am not breaking any rules with this post.

I am looking to create artwork for every 991 911 variant as the first full set of a generation and would greatly appreciate the help of the 991 community in doing so. I do a ton of research on the cars myself but some details are more difficult to find than others. This set will include track/ racing versions, all wheel options, accurate interiors, and all manufacturer colors/ decals.
If any of you want to help me out and support the project please share the variants you have knowledge of and any differences they have compared to other models (body shape, door sizes, or anything else that makes them unique). I am not extremely familiar with the 991 but I am eager to learn more about it during this project. Close up images of brakes, and headlights/ taillights are also very helpful if you have any to share.

Thank you all for your time and I hope some of you will be willing to help me out with this, and that it is all within the forums rules. I have also attached some samples of the work I do to give you all an idea of the end goal for the artwork.

e36 Clear Corner

911 Taillight

Gt500 Front End

911 Mirror

Gt500 Taillight

Gt500 Interior

911 Door handle

911 Fender Vents

Gt500 Front Brakes

911 Full side (missing wheels)

911 Close up

Quick Reply: Seeking help to create complete 991 artwork