991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ECU tune with Cobb Accessport

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2020 | 10:03 PM
ericmeds
Instructor

Just my two cents but dozens+ of the best engineers in the world made it X hp for a reason and personally wouldn't touch it!

A friend of mine used a COBB and had nothing but problems afterward with random MAF warnings and all kinds of gremlins.
Old 05-22-2020 | 10:16 PM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ericmeds
Just my two cents but dozens+ of the best engineers in the world made it X hp for a reason and personally wouldn't touch it!

A friend of mine used a COBB and had nothing but problems afterward with random MAF warnings and all kinds of gremlins.
Tell your "friend" to report the details since there is usually more to the story, but until then I trust Cobb, along with MANY more satisfied customers.
Old 05-22-2020 | 11:01 PM
luv2sleep
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ericmeds

I'd be interested to hear exactly what happened with your friend's car. COBB and other tuners can fend for themselves but from my limited experience with ECU tunes, the tune itself is never the main culprit. At the end of the day, we all have to pay to play.

Quick Reply: ECU tune with Cobb Accessport