Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pricing discount - 2017 911.2

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2020, 06:04 PM
B Russ
Rennlist Member

Received 813 Likes on 542 Posts

Did you look under it to inspect the water pump, or check service records to see if it was replaced?
Old 05-11-2020, 06:14 PM
misterjj
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hitesh Patel
2nd day , drove it 50 miles. Getting to harmony with her .......

I am in the same boat. Been lurking around the forum gathering info in preparation for purchasing a 991.2. Out of curiosity and based on your original post, were you able to secure a discount or did you pretty much pay asking price??
Old 05-11-2020, 06:18 PM
Hitesh Patel
Intermediate

Received 26 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by misterjj
I am in the same boat. Been lurking around the forum gathering info in preparation for purchasing a 991.2. Out of curiosity and based on your original post, were you able to secure a discount or did you pretty much pay asking price??
I got good discount . It was CPO car. I did alot of shopping . I mean alot. I am sure you will get discount . I got 3k shaved off . I believe I got good advice from members on here . If it is the car you like , color and options click.... Do it .

I am satisfied on my 911.

I missed out on the S..... Feeling it already ( love my base 911.2 )
Old 05-11-2020, 06:36 PM
misterjj
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, well glad to hear it and congrats!!

I am eyeing a couple MY2017 991.2 cars in DE, FL and GA. I found two that peaked my interest but upon checking the Carfax I noticed that they both had 1 accident listed. Appeared to be minor fender benders, one car reported accident to rear drivers side bumper the other a front passenger side bumper collision. No airbag deployment and in one case damage was less than $1K. Curious to know if others have purchased CPO cars with minor accident history or if is best keep looking. I am in no rush to purchase, just looking for right car/deal. Thanks.
Old 05-11-2020, 10:35 PM
PJ Cayenne
Rennlist Member

Received 302 Likes on 182 Posts

Originally Posted by Hitesh Patel
I got good discount . It was CPO car. I did alot of shopping . I mean alot. I am sure you will get discount . I got 3k shaved off . I believe I got good advice from members on here . If it is the car you like , color and options click.... Do it .

I am satisfied on my 911.

I missed out on the S..... Feeling it already ( love my base 911.2 )
Don't second guess your decision. You had to decide based on the information available to you at the time, and your mind set. Would love an S, abbolutely! How about a GTS, even more absolutely. Just tell me you need to go faster on the street than the base can take you, and tell me you can handle faster speeds on those streets. I love my base, it changes my attitude with just a short drive. I spent enough money on a weekend toy, and have enough money left over for a great daily driver and my wife's Macan. I've had no issues in three years with my 911, and it's exactly what I needed. Your car is awesome, nice spec for a base. Enjoy it!! No regrets.

The following users liked this post:
maschinetheist (08-30-2020)
Old 05-12-2020, 10:17 PM
Hitesh Patel
Intermediate

Received 26 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by PJ Cayenne
Don't second guess your decision. You had to decide based on the information available to you at the time, and your mind set. Would love an S, abbolutely! How about a GTS, even more absolutely. Just tell me you need to go faster on the street than the base can take you, and tell me you can handle faster speeds on those streets. I love my base, it changes my attitude with just a short drive. I spent enough money on a weekend toy, and have enough money left over for a great daily driver and my wife's Macan. I've had no issues in three years with my 911, and it's exactly what I needed. Your car is awesome, nice spec for a base. Enjoy it!! No regrets.
Pj, agree man. I am loving the 911. Can't get enought it . Very practical sports car..... I don't know why I didn't make the move 5 years ago.....
The following users liked this post:
PJ Cayenne (05-12-2020)

Quick Reply: Pricing discount - 2017 911.2