Sponsored by:

Cannon Ball / OLOA 2020 - Preparation for One Lap Of America 2020

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2020, 12:21 PM
dsddcd
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by JSETarga
Nice to meet you this weekend Stickers! Hope you had a good time, I know I did. Did you get any in car video? That's a fun and fast track, I ended up with a 1:40 as best lap time.
Ha, thanks again for the ribs and it was great to meet you! Your car is beautiful and you were wheeling it for sure. Yes RA is very technical, I was quite surprised at the complexity vs the Sims and Video. Hope that we can meet and talk more in the future, until then if you have any setup questions hit me up any time.

Originally Posted by TRM
Are the spare tires Non-directional? Or is it not an issue really?
They are Asymmetrical & Non-directional Michelin Pilot 4S's

Originally Posted by jfischet
very, very cool! have a blast.
(i do wonder how LEOs will feel about the tow hook in the middle of the license plate, though. )
I got some looks and had an off duty officer comment but nothing major yet! Hopefully the charity work we are doing with the car will keep them at bay.
Old 02-27-2020, 01:03 PM
JSETarga
Burning Brakes

Received 153 Likes on 104 Posts

That 1:32 is flying! Nicely setup car for sure
Old 02-27-2020, 01:22 PM
spdracerut
Three Wheelin'

Received 589 Likes on 398 Posts

The car does look very well sorted! Not having to fight it, looks like it turns in really well. You really aren't far off of Jade's time. You probably lost 1.5-2 seconds in that overshoot in the chicane. Correct that mistake and you're within 2 seconds of Jade who I'm sure has way more seat time at that track.
Old 02-27-2020, 01:31 PM
dsddcd
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by spdracerut
The car does look very well sorted! Not having to fight it, looks like it turns in really well. You really aren't far off of Jade's time. You probably lost 1.5-2 seconds in that overshoot in the chicane. Correct that mistake and you're within 2 seconds of Jade who I'm sure has way more seat time at that track.

Yeah there were several areas in that I could pick up time and corners 3, track out of 7 and removing the lift due to the flag would have helped. I am guessing cleaned up that run would have been right at 1.5 sec faster. The biggest difference between Jade and was predominantly in consistency with the corner speeds & entry, compared to my clean laps he had a few mile per hour most places after only a few laps, ROCKSTAR! Can't post all the good stuff the competition might be watching ;-)
Old 02-27-2020, 01:35 PM
garfunkle
Banned

Received 1,150 Likes on 630 Posts

Car looks awesome but good luck with tickets and a flashy color!

Link to mudflaps?
Old 02-27-2020, 01:42 PM
dsddcd
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by garfunkle
Car looks awesome but good luck with tickets and a flashy color!

Link to mudflaps?
Regardless of color the cars are rolling billboards, I don't have the kahunas to go all out so we take the slow and steady approach!

https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-...flaps-diy.html

Quick Reply: Cannon Ball / OLOA 2020 - Preparation for One Lap Of America 2020