Sponsored by:

New to me 991 C2S

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2019, 08:40 PM
flgfish
Pro

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by K_shish
I was an out of state buyer, I bought the car from Florida and I am from New York. With you being an out of state buyer you know your going to get the short end of the stick because you are not walking into their dealership. But It just been an extremely long process that been dragged out for months now. I paid for the car on Jul 14 I didn't get a release of the car until Jul 29th. At this point I am still waiting for my plates for the car (9/4) It going to probably be around 8 - 9 weeks to get them from purchase. It has just been a nightmare from day one. If you go through Autonation you have to use all of their services or they wont sell the car to you. Purchasing, funding, and Titling etc. This would be my 3rd vehicle I bought out of state and has been the worst. There is an extremely long story but this just sums it up.

If anyone is looking to go through autonation and espically out of state and wants to chat you can PM me
I bought mine in Florida as well, from an Autonation dealer. Took me three months to get plates in Texas. They're really not a great place to deal with.

Quick Reply: New to me 991 C2S