Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Modesta vs Ceramic Pro Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2019, 11:03 PM
BlackBeauty
Rennlist Member

Received 148 Likes on 67 Posts

Hi Penn4S, we’ve met at cars and coffee. I’ve had several cars done with both detainers (assuming they’re the ones near our old cars and coffee location) as well as by POTML and have experience with CQuartz, Modesto and Ceramic Pro (Ceramic Pro was done by ML).

Assuming you get 2 coats on Modesto and Ceramic Pro are both excellent, with a slight edge to Modesto. CQuartz was very good, but I feel that over time the staying power and hydrophobic capabilities of Modesto and CPro were superior to CQuartz.

The film guy at ML is on another level. PM me and I’d be happy to give you some more info, Good luck!

Last edited by BlackBeauty; 07-20-2019 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Add content
Old 07-21-2019, 08:08 AM
Penn4S
Rennlist Member

Received 1,303 Likes on 732 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackBeauty
Hi Penn4S, we’ve met at cars and coffee. I’ve had several cars done with both detainers (assuming they’re the ones near our old cars and coffee location) as well as by POTML and have experience with CQuartz, Modesto and Ceramic Pro (Ceramic Pro was done by ML).

Assuming you get 2 coats on Modesto and Ceramic Pro are both excellent, with a slight edge to Modesto. CQuartz was very good, but I feel that over time the staying power and hydrophobic capabilities of Modesto and CPro were superior to CQuartz.

The film guy at ML is on another level. PM me and I’d be happy to give you some more info, Good luck!
PM sent
Old 07-21-2019, 05:14 PM
HkPlinker
Three Wheelin'

Received 138 Likes on 104 Posts

So, I've done the same thing. I removed the PPF and took to a shop to coat with Ceramic Pro (5 year protection). It was $ 1200 and $250 per 12 months (four additional full applications) for maintenance and re-apply. I've only had it on for a few months, but love it. Never need the wipers and practically dries itself. The car looks wet. It's fantastic

Quick Reply: Modesta vs Ceramic Pro Help