Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Targa wind deflector - up or down?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2019, 05:13 PM
Stevelev
Rennlist Member

Received 174 Likes on 104 Posts

Was driving in the highway today. At legal highway speeds, there’s a little more wind noise with the deflector up but that’s where I’ll keep it. Although it’s rather cool out (50 degrees), I was comfortably driving at speed with the top down, windows up, seat heater on low and the steering heat on. This car is special !
Old 04-30-2019, 05:17 PM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Received 3,455 Likes on 2,359 Posts

Originally Posted by Stevelev
Was driving in the highway today. At legal highway speeds, there’s a little more wind noise with the deflector up but that’s where I’ll keep it. Although it’s rather cool out (50 degrees), I was comfortably driving at speed with the top down, windows up, seat heater on low and the steering heat on. This car is special !
Just the opposite: mid 80s, vented seats and AC cranking, deflector down, and windows up...special indeed and an amazing car all around.
Old 04-30-2019, 05:22 PM
Stevelev
Rennlist Member

Received 174 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Z.
Just the opposite: mid 80s, vented seats and AC cranking, deflector down, and windows up...special indeed and an amazing car all around.
Hmmm... I was slumming it in my Boxster in Fla. the past few days driving in 90 degree sunny weather with the windows down, a/c and ventilated seats blasting ... very fortunate to have choices ... “Variety is the spice of life”.

Quick Reply: Targa wind deflector - up or down?