Old 10-02-2018, 05:07 PM
EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Thank you for visiting during Rennsport

Fellow Rennlist members,
Exclusive Option would like to give a big thank you to all who came to visit our booth during Rennsport Reunion. We had the pleasure to meet many members face-to-face and thoroughly discuss our individualized items along with full interiors for the following vehicles displayed:

-993 Rs
-986 Boxster S
-987 Caymans S (TPC Kit)
-981 Boxster Spyder PTS Fashion Grey
-991 50th Anniversary Geyser Grey
-Carrera GT in PTS Ferrari Fly Yellow (1 of 1)

Demonstrations of our Exclusive Option Light Weight Seat Bolster Protectors were displayed in various colors and included live tutorials of the installation itself on a 981 Boxster Spyder (deviated stitched option) and 918 (piping option).

We also provided live demonstrations of our Light Weight Bucket Seat Inserts featuring Houndstooth, perforated leather, and bi-color (Alcantara with Acid Green) to showcase the various product range offering.

During the 4-days, it was a moment to know each person who visited and give them a proper tour of each vehicle and answer any question they had; it was also a great opportunity for who to see sample parts: to view, feel, and know about us.

For those who could not attend, below is a sneak-peak of the vehicles and we look forward to showcasing more bespoke interior parts to enhance your vehicle.

All the vehicles resting before their grand debut

991 50th Anniversary in Geyser Grey displayed next to a 1996 - 993 RS

Subtle but extravagant.

Carrera GT full loaded with an Exclusive Option interior, including a Leather quilted luggage compartment.

Double PTS (Fashion Grey and Ferrari Fly Yellow)

986 vs 987....age is nothing but a number.

Full rear view of the 991 50th.

Leather wrapped door handle for 981/991 in Agate Grey featuring Exclusive Option Door handle insert in Agate Grey with Chalk deviated stitching

991/981 Door Triangle Trim in Agate Grey with Chalk Deviated stitching

Last edited by EXCLUSIVE OPTION; 10-02-2018 at 08:12 PM.
Old 10-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Cyberbug
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 60 Posts

Very nice. Will call on you soon
Old 10-02-2018, 07:45 PM
Dennis C
Rocky Mountain High
Rennlist Member

Received 1,258 Likes on 790 Posts

I will as well. I have a few parts I'd like to order for my 991. I've ordered several pieces for my 997 in the past and been very pleased.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:51 PM
EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Dennis C
I will as well. I have a few parts I'd like to order for my 991. I've ordered several pieces for my 997 in the past and been very pleased.
Dennis,
Thanks so much for your feedback. We are happy you are pleased with all the parts you received for your 997. Feel free to PM, email, or call us to answer any questions you may have and go over thoroughly the available options. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Sergio

Quick Reply: Thank you for visiting during Rennsport