Sponsored by:

Pittsburgh Cars & Coffee

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 04:15 PM
wes66vette
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Pittsburgh Cars & Coffee

I am in P'burgh visiting the SIL/BIL for the Foo Fighters concert (last night) and was going to head to the Cars & Coffee @ Generoasta Coffee, 901 Warrendale Village Drive, Warrendale, PA 15086 tomorrow.

Any Rennlister go/have gone...just looking for a good time to arrive (as I am familiar with Katie's Cars & Coffee in Great Falls and the EARLY show times)...

AND if anyone is there, I will have a '18 black Targa 4 GTS...

Thanks for any info...
Old 07-20-2018, 06:54 PM
needmoregarage
Rennlist Member

Received 1,320 Likes on 565 Posts

The “official” time is 9am till noon but on a nice morning it can be very busy by 8am. There is plenty of parking so you may arrive whenever you want. Generoasta is a locally owned “coffee” shop where you can get beverages and also food (breakfast/lunch items).

The weather forecast is a bit iffy which means attendance might be a bit lighter, but there are usually people who show up rain or shine, and you never know - if the showers stay away it could be quite busy.

I don’t know if I’ll be there but if I make it I’ll be sure to look you up! I’d like be in an Agate GT4. There are a few around so if you see one it may or may not be me - but say hi anyway. There are plenty of Rennlisters around the area and in my experience most folks are friendly.

Hope you enjoy your stay in the “burgh”!

To navigate to C&C - you’ve got the street address but it’s also the location of Generoasta and Off The Hook (an upscale restaurant featuring seafood). You should have no trouble finding it.
Old 07-20-2018, 10:50 PM
wes66vette
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

Thanks...will be going...easy to spot me...

Quick Reply: Pittsburgh Cars & Coffee