Sponsored by:

Brembo GT 380 brakes coming, S brakes available

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2018, 12:29 AM
ReinhardtK
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Brembo GT 380 brakes coming, S brakes available

The problem with waiting for your new car to arrive is you tend to go and spend even more money on upgrades! I purchased the Brembo GT 380s for my new GTS which I should already have but due to a factory mishap are only building next week. Instead of doing the smart thing and ordering PCCBs with the car I hedged and am now spending roughly the same money on the slightly smaller Brembos.(380v/410,390) The only bright side is I avoid the new Luxury Tax in British Columbia as it is a part and not a car(don't get me started). The steel Brembos should be easier to maintain though.

If anyone is interested in what will be a virtually brand new "S" brake set let me know, I'm open to offers. (Note I'm in Vancouver, BC)
Old 06-09-2018, 01:33 AM
GT3 Nut
Rennlist Member

Received 206 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by ReinhardtK
The problem with waiting for your new car to arrive is you tend to go and spend even more money on upgrades! I purchased the Brembo GT 380s for my new GTS which I should already have but due to a factory mishap are only building next week. Instead of doing the smart thing and ordering PCCBs with the car I hedged and am now spending roughly the same money on the slightly smaller Brembos.(380v/410,390) The only bright side is I avoid the new Luxury Tax in British Columbia as it is a part and not a car(don't get me started). The steel Brembos should be easier to maintain though.

If anyone is interested in what will be a virtually brand new "S" brake set let me know, I'm open to offers. (Note I'm in Vancouver, BC)

PM sent

Quick Reply: Brembo GT 380 brakes coming, S brakes available