Sponsored by:

Exclusiveoption.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2018, 12:11 PM
flickroll
Burning Brakes

Received 75 Likes on 47 Posts
Default Exclusiveoption.com

Has anyone ever used this company for aftermarket leather trim pieces, and if so what what was your experience regarding quality and delivery time? They have some items that are not available from Suncoast, and generally speaking for the items you can get from Suncoast, the same item from Exclusiveoption is a little less expensive.

An example of a leather sunvisor with deviated stitching which is not available from Suncoast

Facebook Post

thanks
Old 06-04-2018, 12:46 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts

Have heard very good things about them.
Old 06-04-2018, 12:46 PM
Dennis C
Rocky Mountain High
Rennlist Member

Received 1,475 Likes on 926 Posts

I've used them. My experience was good. The product quality was very good, and they generally delivered in a couple of weeks at the longest. Some products require a core exchange, and some do not.
Old 06-04-2018, 02:04 PM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,607 Likes on 1,620 Posts

Many in the GT3 forum have used them and are happy.
Old 06-04-2018, 02:11 PM
EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by flickroll
Has anyone ever used this company for aftermarket leather trim pieces, and if so what what was your experience regarding quality and delivery time? They have some items that are not available from Suncoast, and generally speaking for the items you can get from Suncoast, the same item from Exclusiveoption is a little less expensive.

An example of a leather sunvisor with deviated stitching which is not available from Suncoast

Sunvisor

thanks
Hello Flickroll,
Our craftsmanship has been described as or exceeding OEM. Our partner, Suncoast, does offer some items from our catalog and while our website does not feature every item available for all vehicles, we have the capacity to do any interior component in Leather/Alcantara. In regards to Sunvisors, we offer two distinct versions. A) Exact as OEM with Leather covering over the Airbag Flap B) Featuring French Seam around the perimeter.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via PM or email us info@exclusiveoption.com for further information regarding color/lead-time/pricing.

Old 06-04-2018, 02:54 PM
BlazinPond
Rennlist Member

Received 278 Likes on 178 Posts

Wow ^^
Impressive! I may add some Graphite Blue and Chalk leather bits to my interior (if they stock those colors).
Old 06-04-2018, 03:29 PM
EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by BlazinPond
Wow ^^
Impressive! I may add some Graphite Blue and Chalk leather bits to my interior (if they stock those colors).
BlazinPond,
We offer all OEM Leather and Thread colors and have done parts in Graphite Blue and Chalk (which has become a popular color). Send us a PM or email with the parts in question along with your information so we may best provide you with information.
Old 06-05-2018, 12:44 AM
flickroll
Burning Brakes

Received 75 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Hello Flickroll,
Our craftsmanship has been described as or exceeding OEM. Our partner, Suncoast, does offer some items from our catalog and while our website does not feature every item available for all vehicles, we have the capacity to do any interior component in Leather/Alcantara. In regards to Sunvisors, we offer two distinct versions. A) Exact as OEM with Leather covering over the Airbag Flap B) Featuring French Seam around the perimeter.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via PM or email us info@exclusiveoption.com for further information regarding color/lead-time/pricing.

I have, but no response
Old 06-05-2018, 02:31 AM
EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Pardon If there has been a delay, we strive for high customer satisfaction and will expedite your inquiry.

Quick Reply: Exclusiveoption.com