Sponsored by:

Searching for a GTS Cab Allocation

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2018, 02:53 PM
globalflyer
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Searching for a GTS Cab Allocation

First time posting on the site but as a lurker for a while, it doesn't feel new. I'm coming over from the BMW world having owned 15 of them in a row but I thought it was time for a change. Enjoying the different culture so far here on the board. Not better than BMW, just different.

I am on the hunt for the elusive GTS Cab allocation. I know they are rare and I know my odds are low. Unfortunately, I prefer bold colors and not paying for options I don't need so finding a car on a lot has been fruitless so far. I am an expert in Supply and Demand but I have to assume Porsche has missed the balance this time.

I have found two dealers that have and are willing to trade allocations so I am hopeful that it makes my chances rise just a bit. I have one that has a 2019 Targa 4 GTS Cab set for July and one that has a Turbo allocation. Both are willing to trade someone for a GTS Cab allocation.

If anyone happens to hear of a GTS Cab allocation hiding at a dealer in a far off land, please let me know. I can either keep them whole with an in-kind allocation trade or would be happy to deal with the directly.

Wish me luck.
Old 04-16-2018, 05:58 PM
cparkin
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

drop me a line.

cparkin@mileone.com
Old 04-16-2018, 09:23 PM
Andial
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A Targa 4 GTS is not a Cab. It is better than BMW, and different. You can contact Porsche Centre Taipei, they have been very helpful to me.

Quick Reply: Searching for a GTS Cab Allocation