Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Delivery / Drive: Chicago to Denver?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2018, 10:10 PM
seanhaus
Rennlist Member

Received 263 Likes on 150 Posts

Made my decision: it will be jumping on an enclosed carrier through Intercity. When speaking with The Exchange, it seems like they have an Xpel installer available (midwestautobahnd.com) I wasn't able to find a ton of reviews on them, but the guys at the dealership said they've used them for years. Still uncertain about that, but may give it a go.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:32 PM
Monetthecat
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Like LexVan mentioned I would call Ivan from Lustr and see if they would do a mobile install. They did my GTS and couldn't be happier
Old 02-07-2018, 01:30 AM
BryanCO
Drifting

Received 211 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by seanhaus
Me too actually. Stevinson wasn't able to secure an allocation for a C2 until mid-March. They were really pushy to get me into an S which was available, which while incredible, I had a set budget I wanted to hit this time around with a late February delivery. Prestige had an allocation more or less ready to go, but wouldn't budge on price whatsoever. From there, I reached out to a few dealers in the area (Scottsdale, North Houston, Murray) and achieved mixed results. Ultimately, I cast a wider net and was able to find an allocation immediately at The Exchange with a discount I felt good about even considering the additional cost of shipping it to Denver.

Now with that said, I'm really curious about who I should bring the car to for service once it's here...
What about Colorado’s best Porsche dealer - Colorado Springs?

Regardless, enjoy the new car!
Old 02-21-2018, 09:26 PM
Monetthecat
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

This is why you do not want to use a private carrier

http://www.thedrive.com/news/18669/w...nd-the-country

Really entertaining....

Quick Reply: Delivery / Drive: Chicago to Denver?