Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: 50th anniversary wheels worth it? (you can select multiple options)
Buy them: Resale value of the car will cover the cost
2.50%
Don't buy: Will have no effect or negative effect on resale
12.50%
Buy them: They look cool, just eat the cost
60.00%
Don't buy: Not worth the cost
27.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

50th Anniversary Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2017 | 01:09 PM
sechsgang
Rennlist Member

honestly I love those...and thats not poking out thats just nice and flush fitment to me!
Old 08-30-2017 | 01:39 PM
Capt_and
Racer

Originally Posted by johnc510
Looks great! I've always loved the way the 50th anniversary looks... if they really were difficult for Suncoast to source, you might be able to fetch a pretty penny for them when it comes time to sell those wheels (assuming Porsche stops making them).

Ducktail and Sport Design front bumper next?
Nah, I am not trying to make a club coupe replica. Plus I can't possibly justify the cost. I think the spending stops here; I've officially hit diminishing value on happiness per dollar spent. The only thing I have left to do is reapply the porsche badge since I already removed all of the lettering and realized I don't like the naked bum. Anything beyond this would only bring marginal joy lol.

Originally Posted by sechsgang
honestly I love those...and thats not poking out thats just nice and flush fitment to me!
That is after I took off the 5mm spacers. They are perfect now! They look even better now after I finished coating the wheels, conditioned the tires, and properly inflated them.

Quick Reply: 50th Anniversary Wheels