Notices
991 Turbo 2012-2019 Turbo and Turbo S
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

Proud Daddy! Freed Performance Installs By Design Stage 4 #100!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2017, 12:06 AM
SamboTT@ByDesign
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 917 Likes on 560 Posts
Talking Proud Daddy! Freed Performance Installs By Design Stage 4 #100!

nd the best part is that it's on Sean's personal car! I was so happy to hear when he called me and told me he got a 991 TTS. He's done many installs for me executed perfectly and it was time for his own Stage 4. By the time I got around to posting this we are at number 103. Goodness how time flies! I'm so proud of my teams hard work and all of the efforts everyone put in to help us achieve this. Thank you so much everyone!

Sean's is a competition set up with Kline Racing Pipes and methanol. Enjoy it in good health my friend and I can't wait to get you out to some events kicking ***!

Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - CSF - IPD Plenums - DO88 - dodsonmotorsport

310-600-1850 - sam@bydesignauto.com
Old 04-28-2017, 06:15 PM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 167 Likes on 100 Posts

Beautiful headers Congratulations on your success!

I am guessing from the pictures this stage 4 is Cobb, 68mm Turbos, intake, headers, intercoolers and straight pipes..

What kind of performance does the setup achieve usually, not in terms of dyno figures but more in terms of a 0-300kph or half mile with/without methanol? Any sound clips, curious about the sound these pipes make. Thanks.
Old 04-30-2017, 03:44 PM
SamboTT@ByDesign
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 917 Likes on 560 Posts

Cheers Jean! Without methanol using race fuel we get just about 170 mph 172 sometimes. With we have had several cars hit 175 and one hit 177. Just the other day we were able to push the stage for to it's limits on Mark Blackwell's car with a reinforced lower end and higher flowing heads. We got 819 whole wheel horsepower. This car is going to do some pretty interesting things in the next few months. Stay tuned! If you Google by design stage 4 991 videos I have several running our 70 mm full exhaust system and a couple running this race exhaust. The system has proven to be very versatile and capable. I couldn't be more pleased with all of the hard work and team collaboration!

Old 05-02-2017, 06:15 PM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 167 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Cheers Jean! Without methanol using race fuel we get just about 170 mph 172 sometimes. With we have had several cars hit 175 and one hit 177. Just the other day we were able to push the stage for to it's limits
https://youtu.be/iqEAdwbj93I
Impressive, that's about 21 seconds 0-300kph (186mph) on race fuel

Quick Reply: Proud Daddy! Freed Performance Installs By Design Stage 4 #100!